Wishing the readers a Merry Christmas!!!

Hey guys! I'm having all of my characters wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

But I had to choose who'd go first and decided: The main character should go first.

Tina's all dressed up and loves the Christmas sweater I made her!

Anyway, here to wish you all a Merry Christmas is my dark daughter herself, Tina Icewell!

"Do I have to do this?" Tina asks and I turn to her before saying, "Yes. Definitely. Absolutely."

I look at her outfit after she comes out and smile before circling her.

"Perfect! But... Something's missing..." I say with a small frown.

"I am not wearing anything else." Tina growls and I snap my fingers before poking her cheeks.

"You have to smile~" I say and Tina glares at me before saying, "No way. Why can't you make Freddy do this?"

"Okay first, don't drag me into this, second, my Christmas outfit isn't yet done and third, just smile it's for the readers." Freddy says while holding a cup of tea before sipping it.

"Just smile while wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and may as well say what you think of the sweater." I say with a smile and Tina sighs before saying, "Fine."

"Great! Grab your ear muffs, snow shoes and gloves! We're going outside!" I say after doing the same.

Here's what Tina had to say to you:

"You told me you loved it!" I say with a frown and Tina chuckles before saying, "I said I loved everything, but the sweater

"You told me you loved it!" I say with a frown and Tina chuckles before saying, "I said I loved everything, but the sweater."

"It's not Christmas without an ugly sweater!" I say before ducking after she chucks a snowball at me.

"Oh. It is on!" I say and pick up a snowball before throwing it at her.

Needless to say we came back into the house with wet clothes.

Total words: 301