Chapter 11: There's two types of wanted, imbecile!

"Tina~!"

'What is it, this time?' Tina thinks before saying, "Yes, aunt Susan?"

"Your parents would like to speak to you." Mrs. Turner says with a smile while Tina takes the phone from her.

"Hello dearest and beloved parents." Tina said with a false sickly sweet tone.

"Hello sweetheart. How are you?" Tina's mother asked over the phone, making Tina scoff, "Now, you want to know how I am? Who knows, probably got kidnapped and tortured or I got into an accident that caused me to lose an eye or my vocal cords."

"If you did lose your vocal cords, how would you be talking?" Tina's father asked and Tina smirked before saying, "Technology's advanced, father."

"Anyway, how is it, there?" Tina's mother asked, making Tina roll her eyes before saying, "It's fine, I guess."

"Did you make any new friends? Who aren't rebels or boys?" Tina's father asked and Tina said, "Why does it matter if they're a rebel or a boy?"

"Because we're your parents, young lady. Now, answer your father." Tina's mother said and Tina narrowed her eyes before saying, "No. It's none of your business and you don't get to approve who's my friend or not."

"Tina-"

"Hope you have a wonderful day." Tina says before hanging up.

"How dare they!" Tina mumbled before Fred floated in front of her concerned.

"Are you alright?"

"Fred, I wish my beloved parents to have a near death experience." Tina said, making Fred shrug before granting it.

"Aren't you late for school?" Fred asked and smirked when she glared at him.

Tina's POV:
"Miss Icewell! Care to explain why you're late?"

"By two minutes? No." I say with my arms crossed and Mr. Crocker glared before smiling and saying, "Anyway, you're just in time for my ongoing attempt to scar you for life. We'll be playing musical lab partners!"

I looked around as everyone ran back and forth looking for their partners while I shook my head before feeling an arm wrapped around mine.

"Hey red."

I growled before looking into Blue orbs.

"I have a name, you stereotypic jerk." I say and the boy chuckles before patting my head.

"Of course, but I prefer to call you Red or would you rather let me call you Blood drop or Rose? Or even better, Ruby?"

"Ryan, I swear..." I say glaring at the boy with raven hair and Sapphire blue eyes.

Ryan was a new kid who is from a super rich family and too charming. Unfortunately, I 'Caught his eye' when I ignored him instead of swooning like the other ba- I mean girls.

"Well Miss Tang, it seems Turner's the only living thing available. So you'll be paired with..." Mr. Crocker trailed off before bringing out a rock and saying with a smile, "This rock!"

I rolled my eyes before raising my hand.

"Yes, Miss Icewell?" Mr. Crocker asked and I walked over to Timmy before ruffling his hair and saying, "I wanna be partners with Timothy."

"But don't you already have a partner?" He asked and I say, "Nope! So it's settled."

"Tina?" Timmy asks and I say, "Yes, Timothy?"