Author Note

Holy 🐄! 2.96K freaking readers!!!! Thank you all so much!!! I'm-

???: Ahem!😠

Well, we're so grateful for having such amazing people reading, commenting and voting! Anyway, here to give a special announcement is my dark strange daughter/friend, Christina!

Tina: *Rolls eyes* Hey everyone, hope you're having a wonderful day... Unlike my so called, “parents”. Anyway,  @Sapphirejewe wrote another book, which in my opinion is dumb to do.

Hey! 😡

Freddy: I honestly agree with Tina. You have exams to study for. The last thing you need is to update another book.

Vous aussi, Freddy?

Freddy: Yes me too. You have to study. So, until you do, consider this the last time you're publishing, much less touching this phone.

... Fine. Anyway, it's true I have exams and I have to study so...

Tina: They'll update when they finish studying, closing school or when they has WiFi available.

I might even think of writing an ask or dare book 😏~

Tina and Freddy: 😠 nO!

So if you're a fan of Thomas Sanders go read my new book!

Tina: But if you don't want to get bored, then just save yourself.

Freddy: Okay, Tina. I think they get it... You can stop.

Anyway, asides from the pain in my heart, they make a valid point, so this book isn't going to be updated for awhile. Goodnight!

Freddy: Sweet dreams~!😉

Tina: Let the demons in the closet and under your bed bite.

Brother: Don't you mean, 'Don't let the bedbugs bite?'

Tina: Sure... *Mumbles* Whatever helps you sleep well at night.

Toodles~!