Sad Scenerio

If you're not into sadness and depression I strongly advice NOT to continue from here.
--------------------------------------
It was a surprise. Mrs. Turner was crying her eyes out, Mr. Turner comforting her. Timmy wasn't sure how he should be feeling, but helped his dad comfort his mum.

"Hey, how's- Whoa. What's with the tears? Did someone die?" Tina joked, making Mrs. Turner cry harder.

"Tina... Have a seat." Mr. Turner said and Tina raised her eyebrow before doing as she was told.

"W-We need t-to talk..." Mrs. Turner said, wiping her tears and looking at Tina.

"Okay..." Tina said and Mr. Turner said, "You see, there comes a time when we are born, we live and eventually go to the bright light where Dinkleberg won't."

Tina chuckled at the last statement before saying, "I don't get why you're crying, though."

"Sweetie, your parents were hit by a drunk driver and they- they didn't make it..." Mrs. Turner said and Tina was shocked.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" She asked darkly and Timmy reached out to comfort her, but she stood before going to her room.

She slammed the door before locking and pressed her back against it before sliding to the floor and hugging her knees to her chest.

Fred soon poofed in front of her, a sad look on his face, before hugging her and whispering, "I'm so sorry."

Tina hugged back, more tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It hurts... Even though I hated them, it hurts so much." Tina said and Fred rubbed her back in soothing circles.

"Let it out sweetie... Let it all out..." Fred said and Tina did so.

Fred knew that saying crap like, 'It's alright...' And, 'They're always with you, in here *Pointing to her heart*.' Was not what his Goddaughter needed to hear.

She needed someone who could understand and maybe even share her pain. He needed to be there for her.

Like a godfather- no, like a father would.

And even though she appeared heartless and cruel at times on the outside....

He knew she was just an misunderstood eleven year old girl. That's why she saw him as the father she's always wanted.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry I took so long, happy late valentines day and sorry it's short!!!