Chapter 23: Old stories and fading anger

"Sweetheart, why are you still awake?" Freddy asked on seeing Tina busy lying upsidedown on her bed.

"I can't sleep..." Tina mumbled, slowly blinking her eyes.

"How about I read you a story?" Freddy suggests and raised his wand, but Tina shook her head.

"I want you to tell me a story." Tina mumbled and Freddy chuckled before asking, "What kind of story?"

"...I don't know, you're the narrator." Tina mumbled again and Freddy thought before saying, "Alright. I think I have just the tale. Once upon a time..."

Flashback to many years ago~
There were three sisters who loved and cared for each other very much.

Each had their own powers of light, darkness and both combined.

The sister with the powers of light was called Lightscale, the sister with the powers of darkness was called Darkscale and the sister with the powers combined was called Grayscale.

Lightscale, being the youngest of the three decided to create beings like her who were free spirited and fun and called them Fairies.

Unfortunately for Lightscale, the fairies were too free spirited and wrecked havoc.

Darkscale, who sympathized Lightscale and was her elder sister, created Fairies like her sister's but were different from the fairies. She called them Anti-fairies.

The fairies and anti-fairies got along with each other until the anti-fairies noticed how powerful the fairies were and wanted that power. So a war broke out between the two beings.

The two sisters went to the eldest, Grayscale, who created beings unlike either of her sisters and called them Pixies.

With the Pixies' help, the two beings were separated from each other, but the Pixies noticed the power of the Fairies and wanted it as well.

The three sisters soon decided to forever separate their people and created for them their own worlds.

The Fairies were given a world of light and bright colors and named it, FairyWorld.

The Anti-fairies were given a world of darkness and dark colors and named it, Anti-FairyWorld.

The Pixies were given a world of both darkness and light, bright and dark colors and named it, Pixie World.

With that, the sisters were happy and lived happily ever after.

End of flashback~

"*yawn* W-Wait a minute... If that's how the Fairies, Anti-fairies and Pixies were made...*yawn* How did you and Freya come to all this?" Tina asked, rubbing her eyes curious to know how her godfather and godaunt were created.

"That is another story for another time... Goodnight sweetheart." Freddy said kissing Tina's forehead as her quiet snores filled his ears.

Freddy poofed to his room and silently laughed on seeing Freya asleep hugging Cinnamon close to her like a teddy bear.

'Cute... For an evil witch.' Freddy thought before entering his bed and sleeping.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if I took so long or if it was short or kinda crappy. I had writers block and I was exhausted. Anyway, goodnight, sweet dreams and toodles~!

Total words: 506