Chapter 3: Meet Vicky!

"Where are you guys going?" Tina asks her aunt and uncle who are dressed up.

"We're going out and we're leaving you and Timmy alone with a babysitter!" Mr. Turner says with a smile.

Tina raises her eyebrow while Timmy trembles in fear.

"Not the babysitter!" Timmy says and hides behind Tina.

The doorbell rings and Mrs. Turner opens it to reveal a sixteen year old girl with red hair and pink eyes wearing a green shirt and black jeans.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Turner!" The teenager says with a fake smile.

"Tina, this is Vicky. Vicky, this is our niece, Tina." Mrs. Turner says with a smile.

"Well, isn't she a cutie pie." Vicky coos reaching out to pinch her cheeks before Tina growls and says, "Touch me and you'll lose your hand."

"We'll be back at ten so have fun!" Mr. Turner says and they leave.

"Alright twerps! You two are going to go to your room and sleep!" Vicky says while glaring at the two.

"No." Tina says with her arms crossed.

"What was that?!" Vicky asks while grabbing my shirt.

"I said, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? No." Tina says with a smirk.

"I guess you need to learn your manners while scrubbing the toilet!" Vicky yells and Tina chuckles before grabbing her hand and tightening her grip.

Vicky screams in pain, making Tina smirk before saying, "Your hair's like mine... Too bad I don't like people with hair like mine."

Timmy's POV:
I watched in shock as Tina dragged Vicky upstairs before slamming the door shut.

"Did Tina just-?"

"Yup!" Cosmo and Wanda say at the same time in shock as well.

"Does that mean I get to do whatever I want?" I ask and smile when Cosmo and Wanda poofs my videogames.

Timeskip to five hours later~
We heard the doorbell ring and Tina came downstairs to open the door.

"Package for miss Icewell." The delivery guys said and Tina said, "Right here."

"Five pounds of itching powder, two long black and purple whips, chains and giant shears. Sign here." The delivery guy says and she does so after taking the things.

"Why do you need those?" I ask and she looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Unless you wanna be part of this, I suggest you continue with your game." Tina says before going upstairs with the things.

'I wonder what she's doing with Vicky...' I think before hearing a crash.

Tina's POV:
'Dammit!' I think before looking at Vicky who was merely out like a light.

On her arms were bruises and her hair had some white powder as well as black paint.

"I can't believe I'm going soft." I mumbled before grabbing a bucket of toilet water mixed with itching powder.

I pour it on her and she wakes up while scratching her hair.

"Where am I?" She asks and I say, "My room and if you don't get out, you'll end up bald."

She glares at me before her eyes widen and she rushes to the door.

"Wait until Mr and Mrs Turner hear about this!" She says before smiling evilly.

"Oh, then its a shame you'll have to go to the saloon early."

Author's POV:
Mr and Mrs Turner came home to find the house was clean and both Tina and Timmy were watching TV.

"Hey aunt Susan and uncle Darren." Tina said while looking at her nails like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Hello Tina, Timmy." Mr Turner says with a smile.

"Where's Vicky?" Mrs. Turner asks and Tina says, "She left to go get her hair done since she had some dandruff."

"Gross. Anyway, shouldn't you two be in bed?" Mr. Turner asks and Tina glances at Timmy to see he was dozing off.

"Yeah. Goodnight aunt Susan. Goodnight uncle Darren." Tina says and puts Timmy's arm around her neck before taking the bowl with Wanda and Cosmo.

She walks upstairs to Timmy's room and places the glass bowl on the nearby desk before placing Timmy on his bed.

"Goodnight... Timmy." Tina says before ruffling his hair a bit and turning to leave before looking at Cosmo and Wanda who looked at her with smiles.

"You tell him about this and you'll be fish fingers." Tina says while glaring at them before face palming.

"Dimwit. They're fish. It's not like they understand or can talk." Tina says before leaving the room.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it was short! Also, what do you really think happened to Vicky?

Total words: 773