Chapter 21: Drunk arguments!

I couldn't help myself 😂.
_______________________________________
Freya tended to go out and drink, despite Freddy telling her not even take a sip, much less sniff the alcohol.

Freya couldn't help herself and got drunk. You can imagine how scared she was on seeing her brother sitting on a chair, petting Cinnamon in a villainy way.

"Did you get drunk?" Freddy asked since Freya had learned how to conceal her face if/when she was drunk.

Knowing she might give herself away, she stayed silent.

"Answer me!" Freddy said with a glare.

"No!" Freya said, glaring back at her brother.

"No, you don't understand?" Freddy asked and Freya yelled again, "No!"

"No, what?" Freddy asked with venom.

"Nooooooo! Mm!" Freya said, face planting on her brother's lap.

Freya talked, but it was muffled and Freddy, rather annoyed, said, "Ugh! You are such a pain!"

"So why don't you sell me and buy Cinnamon a friend, instead!" Freya said, lifting her head and crossing her arms in a childish manner.

"At least his friend will have behaved better than you!" Freddy said, after thinking, 'If I could, I would have done so!'

"Go ahead! Then you'll be happy because it'll be smarter than me too!" Freya says, floating to the door of the bathroom.

"And~ Quieter!" Freddy said, glancing at her before going on his phone.

"You won't like it because it's stinky like you!" Freya said, before entering and slamming the door.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Freddy yelled and Freya opened the door before yelling, "I'M ALREADY IN MY ROOM!"

Freddy grabbed a pillow before screaming into it and hearing something break from the bathroom.

"What has she broken now?" Freddy mumbled and knocked on the door, before entering.

The mirror was cracked and her knuckles were bloody with shards, but she continued to draw lines on her arms with the sharp shards.

"Stop." Freddy said and took her arms, making her sob before hugging him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for all I've done. All the trouble I caused. I'm sorry I'm such a mistake." Freya said and Freddy shushed her before saying, "Let's get you cleaned up."

He picked out the shards and disinfected her wounds before bandaging them.

Freddy took her to the room and put her to bed.

"I'm sorry..." Freya mumbled, before Freddy said, "Just drop it and sleep, Freya."

Before leaving though, he turned to see her a sleep and pecked her forehead whispering, "Sweet dreams, Freya."

Freddy poofed away, while Freya mumbled, "Sweet dreams, Freddy."

Freddy's POV:
Tina was busy listening to music while doing her homework, before pausing it and asking, "What was that about?"

"Freya. Anyway, what homework are you doing?" I ask and she says, "French. Say, how do you say, 'I like deadly weapons' in French?"

"J'aime les armes mortelles." I say and she writes it down after thanking me.

"As tu fini?" I ask and she says, "Pas exactement."

"J'ai fini." She says after ten minutes.

"Good. Now time for bed." I say and pick her up before tucking her in bed.

"Goodnight Tina." I say and kiss her forehead with a smile.

"Bonne nuit pére." Tina mumbles, making me rather happy.

"Dors bien ma fille." I say and poof away to my room to sleep.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! It has certainly been a long time and sorry I haven't been updating it's just I was busy with homework and revision. Anyway hope you enjoyed the short chapter and here are the meanings of the words in English.

As tu fini - Are you finished?

Pas exactement - Not exactly.

J'ai fini - I am done.

Bonne nuit - Goodnight father.

Dors bien ma fille - Sleep well my daughter.

Toodles~!

Total words: 616