Chapter 2: New school and detention

Tina woke up and looked at her cousin's clock which read 5:00 am.

Timmy was sound asleep, making her smirk at how he looked so peaceful.

She got out of her temporary bed, revealing her black pajamas with purple bats on them.

'I may as well get ready.' She thought before grabbing a towel and her clothes for school.

Timmy's POV:
"Timmy~ Timmy~! Wake up~" I heard, making me think it was Cosmo or Wanda so I continued sleeping.

I soon felt something cold and I jumped up.

I looked to see it was Tina with a smirk on her face and in her hands was a now empty bucket.

"W-Why'd you do t-that for?!" I yelled, still shivering.

"You wouldn't wake up after calling you, so I went with option B." She says with a evil smile.

"Now hurry up and get changed, breakfast's ready."

She drops the bucket on my head and leaves after closing the door.

"Are you okay, sport?" Wanda asks with a concerned look on her face.

"For someone who's only a year older than you, she sure is a ball of negativity." Cosmo says while Wanda poofs me dry with my usual clothes.

"I don't get why she hates me so much when I haven't done anything to make her hate me." I say and Cosmo and Wanda turn into books before I place them into my bag.

Tina's POV:
After eating pancakes and drink a glass of cold apple juice, I grab two green apples and put them in my bag.

Timmy soon comes down and eats while I'm waiting by the door.

He soon comes and I open the door before I hear, "Have nice day, you two!"

"Thanks, aunt Susan/mum!" I say as well as Timmy.

We go to the bus stop where there are two other boys. One dark kid without hair and with blue eyes wearing a blue sweater vest.

Another kid with short blonde hair and green eyes along with braces wearing a dark green plaid shirt.

"Hi Timmy!" They both say with smiles before noticing me.

"Hey guys!" Timmy says, walking ahead now.

'Finally.' I think before I feel something or someone staring at me.

Author's POV:
"Who's she?" A.J asks Timmy while Chester stared at Tina.

"That's Tina. My cousin." Timmy tells them before she comes over and says, "Braces, quit staring at me."

"Tina, these are my friends. A.J and Chester." Timmy says and Tina nods her head in understanding.

"It's nice to meet you." A.J says with a kind smile while Chester stares at her in awe.

To him, she looked like those anime cliches of the pink background with sparkles and flowers as well as the sun shining on her perfectly.

The bus soon came and she entered before Timmy, A.J and Chester.

She found an empty seat and sat there, ignoring all the whispers.

"She must be a new student."

"She sure is hot. Maybe hotter than Trixie Tang."

"Whoever she is, I wanna be like her."

"Be her? I wanna date her!"

'Ugh, idiots.' Tina thinks before looking out the window.

"Gee Timmy, your cousin's hot!" Chester tells Timmy who looks at him weirdly before saying, "Chester, that's gross, even for you."

"Besides, she's clearly older than you." A.J says, looking at Tina who was too distracted to notice them all looking at her.

They all got to school and the students got out.

"Hey Tina, need help-" "No." Tina replied before walking away from Timmy and to the door written Office.

"Okay, I guess." Timmy said and walked to class after glancing at her entering the office.

Tina's POV:
"Hello. You must be miss Icewell." The lady with tall orange hair and blue eyes says wearing a blue business outfit.

"And you must be the Principal." I say with my arms crossed and a smirk.

She narrows her eyes at me before smiling, "Here's your locker combination and schedule. Your class will be grade six."

She handed me two papers, making me look at them in boredom.

"Will Larry Houston please report to the Principal's office?" She said on the nearby microphone.

We soon heard a knock and the principal said, "Come in."

A boy at least my age with brown hair wearing glasses and a brown plaid shirt and blue jeans came in.

"Y-Yes, principal W-Waxelplax?" He stutters and she says, "I want you to show miss Icewell around."

"O-Okay, I g-guess." He says and looks at me before looking at the ground.

"S-Shall we?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Lead the way." I say and he walks ahead.

After showing me around, I found out we were going to be in the same grade and classes together.

"Would you please introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asks and I pretend to think before saying, "No, not really."

He narrows his eyes and I roll my eyes before saying, "Fine."

"Tina Icewell's the name, I'm eleven and I suggest you don't get on my bad side or else you'll regret it." I say and cross my arms before turning to the teacher with a glare.

"Happy? If not, too bad because I don't care." I tell him, not caring if I get suspended or detention.

He is shocked before snapping out of it and saying, "You can sit next to Mr.  Houston."

I do as he said and glance at glasses before focusing on class.

The bell rings and I head there only to see Chester and A.J being stuffed into a locker.

"Hey Jerkules! I suggest to take those two out of the lockers, or else..." I say behind the bully.

"Or else, what?" He asks and turns to face me.

He looks at least my age, only an inch taller than me and was what I'm guessing, the school bully.

"Or else you'll regret it." I say with my eyes narrowed at him.

"You sure talk big... for a little girl." He says with a smirk, making me chuckle before grabbing his collar and punching him.

Author's POV:
In another classroom was Tina with slightly bruised knuckles, seriously questioning why on earth she protected two people she barely knew.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She asked herself before Principal Waxelplax came and said, "Your free to go since you're new, but please don't beat anyone else again."

Tina nodded her head and grabbed her bag before leaving school to walk home.

"I better not be going soft." She mumbled before entering the house.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry that I took long! Is the school or her cousin going to change her ways?  Toodles~!

Total words: 1129