Chapter 7: Snow Bonding

"So, why at we here aunt Susan?" Tina asked and Mrs. Turner smiled before saying, "We're going to have a girls' night and bond!"

Tina shrugged and looked at the snow falling, but of course they were on top of a literal mountain and in a warm and cozy hotel.

Mrs. Turner sighed. She didn't expect much of a reaction, but a smile would have been better.

Mrs. Dinkleberg, AJ's mum, Sanjay's mum, the kid with the large boil's mum had come along because well, it's girls' night, but Mrs. Turner lied to Mr. Turner that her and Tina were going to go take care of her sick aunt.

"Let's go have a massage!" Mrs. Turner suggested and the ladies squealed while nodding their heads.

She looked at Tina who said, "That can be fun."

Fred's POV:
"I can't believe I have to spend time with you three." I mumble with my arms crossed.

Of course I miss my adorable, black and purple loving, red haired godchild! Without her, life is brighter and full of dumb musicals.

"Can't you be happy that she's going to spend time with her aunt and bond?" Wanda asks and I think before saying, "I guess, but she could've taken me with her in case she wanted to make a wish."

"Oh don't worry Freddy. She's probably fine." Cosmo says with a smile, making me glare before grabbing his collar and hissing, "The only person who gets to call me that is Tina. Got it?"

"Y-Yes F-Fred!" Cosmo says, scared and I nod my head before letting him go.

Mr. Turner comes in and I change into a bat while Cosmo and Wanda change into goldfish.

"I sure hope your mother and cousin are alright." He says and I mumble, "Me too."

He calls and puts it on speaker, "Hi honey and princess!"

"Hi sweetie."

"Don't call me that." My godchild said, making me smile.

"Are you sure you don't need us to come help you?" Mr. Turner asks and Mrs. Turner says, "Yes. We don't wanna risk you getting sick."

We soon hear the sound of coughing and someone blowing their nose.

"Oh, well we hope your aunt gets better." Mr. Turner says and the phone call ends.

"Maybe we should watch some TV to take our minds off them." Timmy suggests and switches on the TV.

"Breaking News: Be on the look out for a yeti on the lose in the cozy hotel on the mountain." The news reporter says, making me gasp, "Tina's there!"

Timeskip to us getting in a car and driving up a mountain~

"Uh, dad? Why is Vicky with us?" Timmy asks, pointing to the redhead with a short ponytail.

"Because someone needed to babysit you while I would look out for your mother and cousin." He says and Vicky smiles evilly before saying, "And he was paying me extra."

She looked at me before asking, "Since when did you get a bat, twerp?"

"He's not mine. Tina owns him." Timmy says and Vicky shudders on hearing her name.

We finally arrive and Mr. Turner says, "Here's some money for snowboarding while I go see if your mother and cousin are alright."

Vicky smiles evilly after taking the money Mr. Turner gave her.

Turns out, she tied Timmy up before going down the mountain to run him over with a snowboard.

"I wish I wasn't tied up." He says and I raise my wand, granting his wish.

"Woah, thanks Fred." He says and I say, "Don't mention it. Ever."

"Now I wish I had my own snowboard and helmet." Cosmo and Wanda grant his wish by Cosmo being the helmet and Wanda being the snowboard.

I, on the other hand, look behind and see Vicky riding down the mountain, angry.

"Babysitter at twelve o'clock. So you better start riding!" I say and push him before turning into a mouse and hopping into his jacket.

Tina's POV:
I was with aunt Susan in the hot tub while the other ladies hid in there before uncle Darren burst through the door.

"Hi sweetie. What a surprise to find you here." Aunt Susan says with a nervous smile while I say, "Hey uncle Darren."

"I know what's going on." Uncle Darren says and I ask with my eyebrow raised, "You do?"

"Yes. You two are leaving your poor aunt to rest before planning on giving her a drink." Uncle Darren says with a smile and aunt Susan and I glance at each other before saying, "You're right!"

"You keep on doing so while I go look out for the yeti on the lose." Uncle Darren says and leaves, making the other ladies come up gasping for air.

'I hope Fred's okay.' I think before getting out and wrapping a towel around me.

"I've gone to change." I say and aunt Susan says, "Okay sweetie."

Even though it was nice of aunt Susan to bring me here so we can bond, she still doesn't get me.

'Probably thinks it's a phase. At least that's what mum and dad say.' I think before bumping into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're- Larry?" I ask looking at brown haired glasses wearing boy.

"T-Tina!" He says with his eyes widened and blush on his cheeks.

"How are you?" I ask and he says, "Good. You look n-nice in that swim wear."

I completely forgot that I dropped my towel!

I pick it up and tie it around me before saying, "Thanks."

"S-so, how've you b-been?" He asks and I say, "Good. My aunt brought me here for girls night so we can bond. You?"

"I came here for s-snowboarding." He says and I say, "Woah. That's cool."

"Anyway, I gotta go see ya and good luck." I say and wave him goodbye before heading to my room.

Timmy's POV:
Right now Vicky and I are riding down the mountain with the yeti right behind us.

"I hope you guys unfreeze before Tina kills me." I say looking at Cosmo and Wanda frozen in the fish bowl and Fred frozen as a bat.

We soon crash into the hotel and see Tina come in wearing a purple jacket and gloves with black ear muffs.

"Timmy. You." Tina says while glaring at Vicky.

Fred flew to her and nuzzled her cheek.

It turns out that the yeti was actually a pizza delivery guy in a big furry jacket and Vicky and I are no longer friends.....

Which I'm okay with.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry that I took so long! Goodnight, sweet dreams and toodles~!

Total words: 1111