Dark Scenario

This chapter is so dark, I surprised myself if you're not into it, skip to the next chapter for your own aura safety.
_______________________________________
It's funny how specific colors are used at events. At least that's what Freddy thought.

Light and bright colors were used in happy events like weddings, birthdays, parties e.t.c.

Dark and dull colors were used in sad events like funerals.

Funerals. That was another funny thing.

It's defined as a ceremony connected with the final disposition of a corpse such as a burial or cremation, with the attendant observances.

To Freddy, it's burying the one you held dear to you in the ground up to a point some fool decides to bring them from the dead.

He didn't get roses because they were a cliche and he knew how much she loathed cliches.

"I swear if anyone gives me a bouquet of roses, I'll hunt them down and beat the crap out of them and ask if I'm those people who love cliches."

Just remembering her voice almost made him smile.

Almost.

"Freddy-bear..." Freya said, smiling sadly with her hand on his shoulder.

"Please, not right here or now." Freddy said, shrugging her hand off his shoulder.

'I thought she was happy.'

'That's the problem! You thought and look at what's happened! It's all your fault!'

Freddy almost winced at the dark voice from his mind.

It started with her looking down most of the time and then the rapid loss of weight.

Lastly, it was the scars.

He didn't expect to find a note and an empty bottle of pills on the ground.

How long he cried next to her lifeless body?

He didn't know or care he just wanted her back.

'My Mal compris violet aimant filleule.'

Freya and he placed their bouquets of purple pansies on the black tombstone.

Freya poofed away after hugging her brother who hugged back, before turning to the symbol of the one he cherished lay.

"Hey sweetheart. Sorry about Freya poofing away, she just didn't want to break down like last time. Anyway, everyone's well though we all miss you. Cosmo, Evil Genius, Wanda, Country girl, Timmy, Darren, Susan, Freya, Jorgen even though he's too tough to admit it and of course I miss you the most. I'm-I'm sorry I didn't pay attention enough to you. It's alright if you never forgive me. I...I just want you back." Freddy said, before sitting next to the tombstone with tears rolling down his cheeks, his knees pulled close to his chest.

The dark tombstone written in a cursive handwriting,

Here lies Christina A.K.A Tina Icewell.

Purple loving, kind, sassy, caring and misunderstood eleven year old girl.

Too young to leave the world so soon.

"Please... Come back..." Freddy sobbed while all kinds of negative thoughts ran through his mind.

'It should have been you.'

'You're pathetic.'

'No wonder she left you.'

'You never deserved her in the first place.'

'You should suffer for all you made her go through.'

Before any more thoughts could continue, he soon heard a whisper as the wind blew:

"Dad, Je te pardonne."
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if I made you cry or uncomfortable. Also sorry for taking so long! Anyway, goodnight sweet dreams and toodles~!

Mal compris violet aimant filleule - Misunderstood purple loving goddaughter.

Je te pardonne - I forgive you.

Total words: 568