Chapter 16: Laughter doesn't solve anything!

"Thanks for taking me to the planet of seemly harmless flowers, Cosmo. Trixie's gonna love this thing, for sure!" Timmy said, holding a red Venus flytrap.

"Seemly harmless?" Wanda asks with her eyebrow raised.

"W-what? It's got the word 'harmless' in it." Cosmo said with a smile.

"There she is!" Timmy said, looking at Trixie who had a purple flower and plucked the petals out saying to Brad and Chad who smiled then frowned, "I love them. I love them not."

"I'm gonna make my move. Act natural!" Timmy told Cosmo and Wanda, before walking to Trixie.

Wanda, as a squirrel stuffed her cheeks with acorns, while Cosmo, as a woodpecker, pecked the wood of the tree that fell on Timmy.

Timmy came out with a few scratches and a branch in his teeth and twigs and leaves in his hair.

"Timmy? Are you okay? Would you feel better if I dated you?" Trixie asked with a smile and Timmy smiled as well.

Chad and Brad frowned before Chad smirked and said, "Looks like his tree bark..."

"Is worse than his overbite." Brad finished and Trixie laughed before saying, "That is so funny! I'd feel better if one of you funny guys dated me, instead!"

"Hahahaha, they sure are funny! Maybe I should date them!" Cosmo said, making Wanda spit an acorn at him.

Tina's POV:
I was busy arranging my things when I noticed my purple box.

"I forgot about this..." I say and pull out the first doll that had brown hair and brown button like eyes.

"Miss. Kingsley... Oh how I wish I could bring you back to life and... Torture you." I say and place the doll back before taking another one, with black hair and gray eyes.

"Ah, Charlotte! It certainly has been long since you went snooping in my room and I had no choice, but to ensure it would never happen again." I say, running my fingers through it's smooth hair.

"Minima... If only you didn't underestimate me, we could've been friends if not, sisters." I say picking another doll with raven hair and hazel eyes.

"Bella... Ashton...Jessica...Alex..." I name as I go through the dolls.

"And lastly, Jezebel." I say, taking out the doll with blonde hair and black button like eyes.

"You truly had to be the stupidest girl ever, ordering me around like a dog. Too bad you were too weak to handle torture." I say and pull out five of the blonde's hair.

"What are you doing?" I hear and glance at Freddy before saying, "Nothing important."

"Well, Timothy's made a wish to be funny and Cosmo wants us to see his act. So what do you say?" Freddy asks and I nod my head, "Sure. Sounds cool."

He raises his wand were instantly in his room where it looks like the typical comedic dinner place.

"Hi Fred! Hi Tina!" Cosmo greets and Wanda waves before asking Timmy, "How do you feel?"

"Like I've been schmoshed with the schmahing in the schmahandle?" Timmy asks and I laugh with Fred, Cosmo and Wanda.

"You thought that was funny?" Timmy asked, only to get laughter in response.

"It's working! And speaking of working, how about plumbers? They work!" Timmy said and we laugh harder.

"Oh my gosh, we're late for school!" Timmy says and I laugh before looking at the clock.