Chapter 15: I wish Tina was nice!

Tina was not happy.

Fred had gone for two weeks to visit someone and that meant no magic, while Timmy had all magic.

'Why should I be the only one who gets to suffer?' Tina thought, running after Timmy, angry.

He tried to set a trap for in case Vicky came, but Tina got soaked instead.

Now he was in his room, while Tina was locked out of it, still angry.

"Timothy, you have three seconds to open this door or else..." Tina said and took her trusty mace, Fred gave to her when they met.

"I'll hack your bloody door down~" Tina said with a smirk.

Meanwhile in Timmy's room~
He was trying to block the door, but wasn't succeeding.

"I don't get why Tina's angry with me, usually she just scoffs and gets revenge on me later." Timmy said and ducked when a mace nearly hacked his head.

'But she's never kind to me, at least not in public.' Timmy thought, before the door started to come apart.

"Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Tina was nice!" Timmy said and Wanda said, "But all that mean has to go somewhere!"

"I don't care, just do it!" Timmy said, panicked as the remaining part of what used to be the door fell on his back.

Luckily, it wasn't heavy enough to crush him, but it was heavy enough to keep him on the ground.

Cosmo and Wanda glanced at each other, before granting the wish.

Tina soon stopped and her whole outfit changed.

Picture above

She looked around confused, before noticing Timmy.

"*Gasp* Timothy!" Tina pushed the door off his back and frowned.

"Are you alright? That horrible, mean door attacked you." Tina said and picked him up, bridal style and placed him on his bed.

"I'll be right back with bandages, antiseptic, a wash cloth and tweezers!" Tina said after observing the damage the door did to Timmy.

Timmy's POV:
"Woah, nice Tina's awesome!" I say and Tina walked in with the things she said to bring.

"This will hurt a bit." Tina said, after removing splinters from the back of my neck and arms.

She rubbed antiseptic, making me wince and her stop before saying, "It'll be over before you know it."

She bandaged them and then said, "All done~! But wait, something's missing..."

"What?" I ask and she says, "Candy and cookies!"

She hands me a tray of cookies and candy.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've gone to assist people." Tina said after handing me more cookies, she kissed my cheek and left.

"Cookies!" Cosmo said and took the tray before eating them.

"Oh, Tina~ Where are you?" We heard Fred ask before he poofed into my room with presents.

"Hi Freddy!" Cosmo greeted with his mouth full and Fred said, "Hello Cosmo. Have any of you seen Tina?"

Fred's POV:
"Where were you?" Wanda asks and I say, "I had to go visit someone for two weeks so I couldn't take Tina with me."

'Or else she would try and harm her.' I think before noticing Timothy nervously rubbing his bandaged arm.