chapter three: suprise visit!

I was hanging out in my room when a knock was on the door.

That's weird, Dad never knocks.

"Come in!" I chirped.

The door opened and in walked..Zendaya?

"Daya? What are you doing here?" I asked and stood up, hugging her.

"I never noticed how short you are." Zendaya said and laughed.

"I'm only 5'4, you're just really fucking tall." I laughed.

"I think it's a mixture of both. Anyway, we're having a girls day." She said and I grinned so big I thought my chipmunk cheeks would burst.

I changed into a better outfit and we headed out.

First we got some good food and I told her all about my past, and she was very understanding.

I haven't told anyone except Dad and Mom, well, you know what I mean. But something about Daya made me trust her with my life.

She understood perfectly and told me about her past. After that we headed to get a full spa treatment.

Massage, getting our nails and toes done, and a little bit of sugaring. It's like waxing, but less pain.

"So, how do you feel about filming?" She asked.

"I'm petrified." I said honestly and she sighed.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie and said I sneakily watched your audition. You were great, like, fucking amazing." She said.

"That means so much coming from someone as amazing as you." I said. And I was right.

"Thanks girl. I also saw how cute you would be with Tom like..date please?" She jokes and I laughed.

"Please, we would never like each other like that." I threw my hand in the air like she was being ridiculous, kinda cause she was.

The day went smoothly and Daya and I are practically besties now. She came over and slept over, and it was literally so fun. Probably the best sleep over I've ever had.

It was about 3AM and we had just finished Black Panther.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked and she gave me an evil smirk.

"Girl, playing truth or dare with me is bad. I give really good dares, but if you back down, I never play with that person again." She said. Perfect, that's basically how I am.

"Oh, you're so on." I laughed.

"Alright, then, truth or dare?" She asked and I smiled.

"Truth." I said.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked and I blushed.

"Yeah, but barely. I mean, I've had hookups." I said and she nodded making a 'that's fair' face.

"Alright, now you. Truth or dare?" I said and she laughed.

"Just truth, for now."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked. She looked down and grinned.

"Nah." She mumbled.

"What was that I heard?" I shoved her shoulder in a playful way.

"Nope!" She looked up smiling an I laughed.

"Damn Zendaya! Get it!" I said with my hands cup around my mouth.

She told me to shh and I did.

"So truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Dare." I smirked.

"Alright, go on omegle and put on some porn for them." She said and I rolled my eyes, but did so.

"That was hilarious!" We laughed after I did it.

"C'mon, really? It's my turn!" She said and make an 'are you dumb' face.

I flipped her off, "Truth or dare you thirsty hoe?"

"Dare! And you'll regret saying that!" She snickered.

"I dare you to prank call the last person you texted." I said and her eyes went wide.

"It was my mom. She'll be so mad for me calling this late." She grumbled and got her phone out. I laughed as she pretended to be a clueless Uber driver on the phone.

"Ma'am, I'm pretty sure I'm at the right place, where are you?" She said and I wheezed as she flipped me off.

She finally wrapped up, and asked me, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Give me your best." I said with an evil grin.

"If you insist. Send Tom your best nude you've ever taken, and if you haven't taken one then go take one, and add a winky face." She rambled and my jaw dropped.

"That will ruin our friendship." I spoke and she shrugged.

"I think he'll like it."

"Oh, you fucking suck." I said through gritted teeth as I whipped out my phone.

I went to the hidden camera roll and scrolled til' I saw the picture of me with no clothes on, laying on my silk sheets. I remember taping my phone to the fan just to take it, and I was really proud of it.

"Here goes nothing." I said and she grinned and clapped her hands together in excitement.

bella!!
Attachment: 1 Image

spider-boy
What the fuckidy fuck fuck shit?

bella!!
;)

spider-boy
It's like ur asking me to jack off

bella!!
TOM WTF IT WAS FOR A DARE IM SO SORRY
I NEVER BACK DOWN FROM DARES

spider-boy
I'll remember that ;)
Damn thought I got lucky
It's hot tho lol

bella!!

spider-boy Brb gotta go 👊 my 🥩

spider-boy
Brb gotta go 👊 my 🥩

bella!!
i hate u