chapter twenty-eight: make up your mind

Tom. Zendaya, Tony, and I were laying around my basement.

"You guys ever think animals get, like, pissed off for no reason? Like I do?" Tony asked, randomly.

"Yeah, probably. I want a dog so bad." I complained.

"Really?" Tom asked, looking over to me.

"Yeah, a little Australian shepherd. And then I'd name him, or her, pickles." I daydreamed.

He laughed a little bit, "I'd love to see that."

"So what do y'all wanna do?" Zendaya asked.

"I don't care, let's watch a movie." I said, turning on the TV.

"Let's just watch Thor: Ragnarok." Tony shrugged.

I nodded, put the movie on, and went to make popcorn. As I poured the snacks into a bowl, Tom came over and held my hips.

"Can we cuddle?" He whispered gently.

I nodded and smiled, bringing to the bowl over and handing it to Daya.

Daya and Tony layer on the big open part of the bed-like couch while Tom held me close to him at the top. We were about a fourth way through the movie when Tom started clinging tighter.

His hands roamed my stomach and hips.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I whispered back, making sure Zendaya or Tony couldn't hear me.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." He took his hands off me.

"No, no, it's okay. Are you horny?" I teased.

"Maybe a little bit. It wouldn't of happened if you hadn't been rubbing yourself on me." He teased back.

I shifted so my body wasn't directly on him anymore. His hot breath trailed up my neck, his hands going back to my hips.

"Tom.." I trailed off.

I turned on my other side, so our bodies were facing each other, inches apart.

I pressed our lips together, his tongue immediately demanding entrance.

"Good God Tom." I said as I separated from him.

"Please.." He mumbled.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle." I giggled.

"You're right, you're right." He smiled, gently grabbing my hips and snuggling close, acting like nothing had happened.

"Make up your mind." I whispered, continuing to watch the movie.

And before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

•TOM's POINT OF VIEW•

The movie finished as I stared down at Bella. She's so beautiful. I mean, I had a girlfriend a couple years back, but Bella just was..so different, and perfect for me?

Cliche as hell, but her sassy attitude and ability to be good at just about everything astonished me.

"You awake?" I whispered.

No response made me realize she was deep asleep.

I looked around and saw the credits scene come up, realizing Zendaya was also asleep too. They had both fallen asleep late last night, and were probably really tired.

"You really like her, don't you?" Tony asked, watching me admire Bella.

"Yeah, I do." Like, really do.

"You two go really well together." He smiled at us.

"Yeah, she's really something." I whispered, running my hands through her wavy hair.

"I heard you two had sex." He said surprisingly.

"Tony!" I looked up, a guilty smile on my face.

"What? What? It's fine, I don't care." He put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, well, that was awkward." I slowly got up, throwing a blanket over Zendaya.

"You staying here?" I looked over to him.

"Yeah, I'll crash on the couch too." He made a why not face.

"Cool, I'll take Bella to the room just down the hall." I uttered and he nodded, laying down on his phone.

I took Bella up slowly into my arms and carried her to the guest room in the basement.

She was supposed to be moving out in a few weeks, and Harrison was supposed to be coming in late afternoon tomorrow. I was excited to see him, and to explain all about Bella and I.

"Where am I?" Bella stirred as I opened the door.

"Your basement." I whispered.

"Tom, gimme kiss." She pouted.

Her + being sleep deprived = a five year old

"Okay." I chuckled and sat her down, placing my lips onto her plump ones.

Her lips tasted like fruitiness, like a tropical fruit salad. I don't know, but I loved it. She always smelled like vanilla, because it was her favorite perfume. She knew I loved it.

"Goodnight, love you." She whispered, rolling over onto her side. I took off my t-shirt and crawled into, next to her.

"Love you too." I mumbled before falling asleep to the sound of a light drizzle going steady outside.