chapter nine: telling someone (tom's point of view)

I couldn't keep it in. I have never developed feelings this fast, and she clearly, clearly, thinks of it as any old 'fling.'

I called my best friend Harrison (or as some call him, Haz).

"Hey mate, what's up?" He answered.

"Remember that hot cast mate I had? The one who's Instagram I showed you?" I asked him, smiling at the thought of her.

"Yeah, did you two do it? Did you neck her?" He questioned. I laughed at his assumptions.

"No, but we spent a day together. Then we kissed, and I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. We're going on another date since we told each other we like each other." I rambled in one breath.

"So you're telling me?" He sounded like it was a 'You're dumb' tone.

"Well, it's just, I've never liked someone so quick, and it's clear she thinks of it as just another, like, summer fling. Even though it's not summer." I confessed.

"I get it, I get it. Anything else besides a kiss?"
He interrogated.

"She uh..sent me a nude last night." I mumbled and he screamed in my ear.

"So she's that type of girl?" He exclaimed.

"No, no, no way! Zendaya dared her since they hung out." I backed her up.

"She didn't back down. Must mean something. Was it good?" I could practically hear him having a sly grin on his face.

"Not that it's any of your business, but it was the best nude I've ever seen. I haven't seen like any, but still." I said honestly.

"Good to know." He joked.

"Hey, back off, she doesn't even know you exist." I demanded.

"What's her number?" He goofed.

"Like hell I'd tell you. Bye Haz, Malibu's great by the way." I said in attempt to wrap it up.

"See ya Tom." He said and ended the call.

I put down my phone and was about to get onto video games when my phone rang.

"What now Harrison?!" I answered as I clicked accept to the facetime. I clicked it so fast I didn't realize it was Bella.

"Oh, sorry Bella. I thought you were someone else." I said and blushed out of embarrassment.

"Who the hell is Harrison that made you so mad?" She smiled that damn smile.

"Just my best mate." I said and shrugged.

"I've made up my mind that British boys are hot." She said after a silence.

"Really? And why's that?" I questioned.

"First there was Roger Taylor from Queen, then Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, and now you." She uttered the last part and I smiled slickly.

"I represent my kind well, I suppose." I joked in a stronger British accent than I have. She laughed and so did I because of how contagious it was.

"I just watched the Amazing Spider-man and I would literally pay for Andrew Garfield to step on me." She daydreamed.

"That's just weird." I said in a shocked way, because I was slightly.

"It's an expression. You should sneak over." She said after awhile. I was never the type to sneak away, but then again, I was sharing a hotel room with Jacob and he sleeps like a log.

"Wouldn't I get in trouble?" I spoke after debating it.

"Nah, I've snuck friends in once or twice before, it's easy. Plus, even when I got caught once, it was only 'cause we were drunk and knocking things in the living room over. My walls are made sound proof." She explained and I nodded, hopping up.

"I'll be over in twenty, I guess." I said nervously and hung up.

I carefully grabbed my hotel key, phone, and wallet and headed out.

It felt weird going out around midnight, especially to Bella's, but I didn't mind.

I eventually arrived and parked outside her mansion that Robert adored.

A rad chad (me)
Here

Babygirl 😂
go around to the left side where there's a balcony

I did as she said and saw a ladder hidden behind some bushes. I pulled it out and leaned it against the house, climbing up the the balcony.

I hopped over and knocked on glass that had curtains behind it. I saw her figure walk over and unlock it, letting me in. She was quite tiny to me whether I realized it or not.

"Hey." I said happily.

"C'mon in." She smiled brightly. I was wearing a tight nike shirt and some joggers, along with my older converse.

"You look nice for it being midnight." She joked as I took off my shoes, showing my black and red Underarmour socks.

She was wearing plaid pajama pants and a cropped tank top, clearly no bra so I had to distract my wandering eye every here and there. I can't help my damn manliness.

"Thanks. Whatcha wanna do?" I ask her and lay next to her on her bed, our feet kicking up onto the wall behind her head board.

"Just chill out. We could watch a movie?" She suggests and I nod to the idea.

"Sure, what are you up to?" I ask her. She ponders for a moment.

"I love scary movies since they don't scare me usually, but I also love old movies." She says. I nod.

I prefer other categories, but I definitely like those.

"So how about The Conjuring or...Grease?" I said and thought to common American and British movies.

"Grease is too cheesy. How about The Breakfast Club?" She asks. I've heard it's a teenage classic that everyone should see but I have no idea what it's about.