chapter four: tom's point of view ;)

(A/N Tom is gonna sound perverted in parts of this so honestly if you don't wanna read it you're not missing out but I just wanted the readers to see that Tom gets turned on by her because it's gonna be an important fact in this story k bye lol)

It was currently 3AM and I was watching funny memes on Instagram. My mind suddenly wandered to..Bella?

I barely knew her but reading with her today just felt so..right. Like I won't even have to pretend to be in love when I film with her.

Is it bad that I'm excited for the kiss scene? Damn, I just really wanna feel her lips on mine.
It's funny I feel this way, because usually my mind is all angelic and pure.

But she just brings out this side of me that wants to explore every square inch of her body, and at the same time, give her all my love.

Who am I kidding?! We just met and I'm imagining what it will feel like to have a full on crush on her. Right now I guess I'm just 'catching feelings.'

Hell, Robert would probably like for us to date, right? I mean, we get along well and it is his daughter.

According to him at least. I can read peoples emotions very easily, and I have a feeling she isn't his actual daughter.

But that's a family matter, none of my business.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a text from the devil herself, Bella. I say that because of the expression 'speak of the devil', ya get it?

Anyway, I opened up the text and my jaw literally fell into the depths of hell.

"Oh dear God." I mumbled to myself, feeling a sudden bulge in my underwear.

I immediately responded in a surprised way.

Babygirl 😂
Attachment: 1 Image

A rad chad(me)
What the fuckidy fuck fuck shit

Babygirl 😂
;)

A rad chad (me)
It's like ur asking me to jack off

Babygirl 😂
TOM WTF IT WAS FOR A DARE IM SO SORRY
I NEVER BACK DOWN FROM DARES

A rad chad (me)
I'll remember that ;)
Damn thought I got lucky
It's hot tho lol

Babygirl😂

A rad  chad (me)Brb gotta go 👊 my 🥩

A rad  chad (me)
Brb gotta go 👊 my 🥩

Babygirl 😂
i hate u

A rad chad (me)
I'm joking

Babygirl 😂
i don't think you were since it took you thirty minutes to respond...

A rad chad (me)
If Zendaya's asleep then ft me

Babygirl 😂
1- how did you know i'm with zendaya
2- facetiming you would be so awkward rn

A rad chad (me)
1- Only Zendaya would give u that dare
2- It'll be fine I don't bite

My phone started to buzz and I quickly clicked accept to be met with her pretty, makeup free face. I liked her better with no makeup.

"Hey mate." I greeted and she laughed.

"You're so British." She said and I shrugged.

I realized that I was shirtless so just to get her back I made the phone an angle to show off my chest.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She said, staring directly at me. I mentally laughed.

"Well, first off, when are you free?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Tomorrow. Most days."

"Cool, then I guess I'll be stopping by around 3 and getting you back around 10?" I asked. My confidence levels were surprising me.

"That's seven hours, so you better be enjoyable." She demanded. I laughed a little bit.

"Yeah, okay. It's so convenient that the place we're filming is only twenty minutes from your house and twenty minutes from LA." I answered.

"Hey Tom?" She asked and batted her eye lashes nonchalantly.

"Yeah?" I said, but my voice was very husky this late.

"Was that the first nude you've seen?" Her words took me back but I answered honestly.

"No, you'd be surprised. A few creepy fans." I smirked and she looked disgusted.

"Well anyway. Since you know how nudes work, was that a good one?" Her cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

"Was that a good one? Yeah, it was really good, not gonna lie. Who took it?" I smirked wider.

"I taped my phone to the fan. I was so proud." She returned the sly grin and I laughed a little bit.

"So are you nervous for filming?" I asked her.

"Yeah, like, hella nervous." She said and I nodded.

"Well, the director gave you the part for a reason. You were fantastic. And reading with you just felt..good, I guess. I don't know what I'm saying." I rambled.

"No, It's okay. It felt right when we read together." She smiled her cute little-

FUCK TOM STOP CATCHING FEELINGS SHE'S YOUR CO-STAR GET A GRIP

"Well, we need sleep. I'll pick you up tomorrow at three, okay?" I said.

"Okay, spider boy." She winked.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Goodnight babygirl."

Her cheeks flushed and she looked pleased, "British accents make it sound even better."

I smiled and ended the call, fading fast with her on my mind.