chapter five: caught you!

I woke up at around 1, since I stayed up so late. Zendaya has already gotten food for us.

"So what'd you do after I went to bed?" She said as we ate the waffles.

"Tom facetimed me and we just talked for a bit." I smiled at the thought.

"He's actually really nice, I can see us being great friends." I said and she shrugged.

"I can see you two being more but whatevs." She looked at her phone and saw the time.

"Oh shit! I gotta go! My nephews baby shower starts in an hour and a half!" She exclaimed, getting up and grabbing her things.

I chuckled and said, "I had fun, we should do this again!"

She ran out and yelled "yeah!"

I finished the breakfast and decided and I should get showered and dressed for Tom and I's little outing.

After showing, I changed into some jean shorts and a striped tank top, adding a belt for decoration.

Then I slid on my half dirty/ half clean converse and put my hair into braids.

(A/N Usually if I say the outfit description I'll have a picture)

It was about 2:30, so I headed downstairs and saw dad handling the younger ones, I waved good morning to him and went over to the piano room.

I shut the door behind me since it was sound proof, and decided like I felt like doing some Bohemian Rhapsody today. It felt right.

I sat down on the bench and pulled out the notes, studying them before starting to play.

I played the tune for the first verse and sang along, slowing singing louder.

Mama, just killed a man,
put a gun against his head,
pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life has just begun
But now I gotta throw it all away.
Mamaaaa! Oohh!
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on,
as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sent shivers down my spine,
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.
Mamaaaa! Oohh!
I don't wanna die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!

I wrapped up and nearly jumped when I heard clapping from behind me.

Tom and Robert stood there, smiled on their faces and they looked impressed.

"That was fantastic, sweetie." Dad said and came over, kissed my head, and walked out.

This was only my second time seeing Tom in person, so I was nervous.

"You're amazing! I didn't know you played piano." He said and walked over to me, staring down at the keys.

"Thanks, I've been playing since I was little." I blushed at his compliment.

"Also, you like Queen?" He questioned.

"I don't like Queen. I fucking love Queen." I said harshly and he laughed.

"Me too! Probably not as much as you, but they're pretty good." I got up and he looked me up and down.

"I like the look." He smiled and I guided us out the door.

"Thanks, yours too." I said to him and he blushed.

He was wearing khakis and a beachy shirt, slightly unbuttoned. It revealed his perfect upper chest and I nearly shit myself.

"You're gonna be the death of me." I mumbled as we headed towards my front door.

"Have her back by 11, okay Tom? I trust you." Dad said and patted Tom's shoulder.

"Dad, you know this isn't a da-" I began to say quietly but Tom cut me off.

"Yes sir." Tom assured him.

"Call me Rob, sir makes me feel older." He hit Toms bicep playfully and I laughed a bit.

"Bye dad, love you." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Bye kids." He said and we walked out to Tom's car.

He opened the door for me, "Holland is a gentleman!" I cheered.

"I guess you could say that." His little British accent said as he hopped in his side.

"So, you know Malibu better than me, what's to see?" He asked as we drove off. He was a fast, but cautious driver. Like me.

"Well, I forgot to tell you to bring a bathing suit, so we need to go to the mall. There's food there too." I said and he nodded.

"We should go to California Pizza Kitchen." He said in a snobby way.

"No way! We're going to a local pizza place where I know the owners. It's literal heaven on earth." I complained and he laughed a bit.

He was one of those people who had a contagious, pretty laugh.

We arrived at the mall and were stopped here and there by fans. They gave me a questioning look, but they were all sweet and understanding that I was strictly his co-star, like Daya.

"So where do girls buy bathing suits?" He asked and I looked around, thinking.

"Let's try Urban Outfitters, they have good suits almost all times." I said and he nodded as we walked towards the store.

"So is this your first time being Spider-man?" I asked him.

"No, I was in Civil War as well." He said and I nodded.

"How's the suit?" I asked and he sighed.

"Not gonna lie, it's really tight. But that's it's point, and the snugness feels nice." He responded.