chapter thirty-three: spaced out

•TOM's POINT OF VIEW•

(A/N If you want a full experience with this chapter, play the song break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande when you see the play song sign)

As we walked into the club, my hand protectively guided Bella to the table where we saw Zendaya. When we arrived, they greeted us with some beers.

"Hey man!" Tony smiled and pulled me in for a welcome.

"Don't get too drunk." Zendaya winked at me.

"I would never dream of it." I returned the wink and high fived Laura.

"You better watch out, buddy. I've already seen, like, three guys eye rape ya girl." Jacob teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."

Before I knew it I had chugged four beers, and was definitely on my way to being drunk. All of us were, except Laura and Jacob. Laura doesn't drink usually, and Jacob doesn't drink much.

Tony was drunk and Zendaya were tipsy, and they were just doing weird dances in the crowd. Bella and I were dancing together as well, a few feet away from them.

My hands gripped her hips as she moved her body to the rhythm of the song. I smiled and she turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck, and we continued dancing the night away.

That's when I spotted her. In the corner of the bar, a girl sat and stared at me. She had some sort of fire in her eyes, like she wanted me.

🚨PLAY SONG NOW🚨

I looked away but my eyes wandered back to her, I was fascinated. She smirked at me as she took a sip of the red wine in her hand. I gave her a questioning look and she winked at me, biting her lip.

God, Tom, this isn't good.

My morals and promises with Bella ran though the small section of my brain that wasn't drunk as I chugged a 5th beer.

Gone.

Now all that ran through my head was drunk thoughts about that mystery girl.

I headed back to Bella and she placed her head on my chest, seeming innocent and gentle.

I looked over and the girl had now disposed of her jacket, revealing only the bralette that she wore underneath.

Look away, do it. My gut was screaming at me, but every effect alcohol had on me pushed it away.

Get a grip, Bella doesn't need you anyways. Another part of me roared. This was excruciating.

"You okay?" Bella's calming voice said into my ear.

"Yeah, just spaced out, that's all." I smiled to her and pressed my lips to hers, tangling my hands in her hair.

I felt mystery girl's eyes digging into my skin, staring down every detail about me.

When I broke the kiss and looked back over there, she was gone. I blinked a few times before smelling a fruity scent walk by me. I looked over to see it was her.

She was like Bella, but smaller. She had long, dark hair, and tight, revealing clothes on. It was like she was asking me to take her home and explore he-

Stop it, Tom. Bella doesn't deserve this.

Before I could comprehend anything, she had secretly snuck a slip of paper into the back pocket of my jeans.

I pretended like I had to get more beer and walked to the bar, looking at the paper.

I see the way you look at me. If you want me that bad, meet me at my place tonight, later. Text me before getting there.
(470) 567-1234
321 McRory St.
;)

She just had to do that. Just had to. Bloody girl knows I'm drunk and can't control my actions. When I returned, Bella wrapped her drunk and loose arms around my abdomen, snuggling close.

"I'm tired." She yawned. It was about midnight.

"I'm not, for some reason." I half-lied.

"Well, I think Laura's gonna drive Daya and I home." She explained and I nodded, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Alright, well then I'll see you tomorrow, love." I mumbled and kissed her head.

"You too. Love you." She smiled.

I returned it, "Love you too."

Her, Zendaya, and Laura headed out which left Jacob, Tony, and me.

"What are you gonna do?" Tony asked. I looked to Tony and to Jacob.

"I'll get an uber home, you can leave if you want." I shrugged. Jacob was tired and Tony was too drunk to function.

"Okay, call me if you need anything," Jacob said and stood up, "Peace bro."

"See ya." I patted their backs and headed to the bar where I sat down.

"Took them long enough." A raspy voice said next to me.

I looked over and saw the mystery girl, smiling seductively.

MYSTERY GIRL !!

(A/N NO HATE AGAINST ARI I LOVE HER SHES JUST GOOD FOR THIS CHARACTER)

"Why were you staring at me?" I slurred.

"Why not? You're good looking, and who wouldn't want a big hunk of super hero?" She teased.

"What's your plan here?" I demanded.

"Can I let you in a on a little secret?" She ignored my question and flicked her tongue.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"I think I'd be a much better fit than your girlfriend." She smiled wickedly, but it drew me in.

"Oh yeah, and why is that?" I smiled.

"Because, you need a girl who can treat you right. One who isn't afraid of her own virginity." She winked, and my body tensed up at her disrespecting Bella.

I knew what was right and wrong that night. It felt like I had an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. The only problem was, I gave into the devil.