chapter twelve: blah blah blah

Tom seemed impressed at how I worked out. But that's how it had been recently. Harder workouts, because yo girl is determined to get abs.

Not abs, but just a toned stomach. The workout was no different. Tom and I decided we had enough of each other for two days straight and parted ways.

I admit, I missed him. Maybe more than I should. I went home, took a shower, and went onto Instagram. I saw I had gained followers when the cast tagged me in their announcements of Homecoming.

I went and posted one myself.

bellaraewilson

12,457 likesmeet Mikey

12,457 likes
meet Mikey. your local, coffee addicted, Spider-Man loving, athletic, bossy teenager.
tagged: tomholland2013, zendaya, lifeisaloha, lauraharrier, tonyrevolori

comments-

zendaya: AHHH IM SO EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOUU❤️❤️

username: omg what you're what omg hello?

tonyrevolori: I haven't even met you but I know Flash is gonna douche on ya haha💙

username: YOURE SO PRETTY

lauraharrier: Hi mom wanna be besties

bellaraewilson: lauraharrier IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION

tomholland2013: Spidey gotta crush on you!!

bellaraewilson: tomholland2013 back at it again with the spoiling, bud!

username: *gets famous from tom*

lifeisaloha: Umm we haven't met but hello?? We need to be best co-stars

bellaraewilson: lifeisaloha yesyesyesyes

The comment from Tom alone made my followers, likes, and comments go up. Funny how that works. His fans bombarded me with compliments.

My phone dinged and I got on, seeing a text from Tom.

spider-boy
Your. Recent.

bella!!
what about it

spider-boy
UR STUNNING

bella!!
stop being all charming damn mr. movemaker
jk thank u!!

spider-boy
Peter Parker would have to be dumb to not fall in love with u

bella!!
that's right!!
also tom guess what

spider-boy
What

bella!!
That Sam guy asked me out hehe

spider-boy
Did u tell him u like me

bella!!
i'm joking no one asked me out
no one ever has #rip

spider-boy
wtf How

bella!!
because boys are trash

spider-boy
That hurt

bella!!
aren't you Spider MAN

spider-boy
Damn u right u right

bella!!
;)

spider-boy
:/

My heart just about burst and I had to scream into my pillow to avoid being a complete weirdo. I don't know what it was about Tom that made my heart skip a beat and me smile at the thought of him. I wanted to know, because he was driving my heart crazy.

Every time he left, I wanted to run and pull him back so he couldn't. I wish I could call him mine, so I could do whatever I pleased with him. But I know with us being all 'famous' (him more than me), it could damage the public. I knew his fans were great, but if I had to bet they wouldn't be happy with Tom not being single.

Thoughts of what Tom and I could be always lingered in my head and made me want to text him constantly, asking for another date. All of my thinking was interrupted when dad peaked his head into my room.

"Honey?" He asked politely.

"Yes?" I said and smiled, welcoming him into my room.

"What's going on between you and Holland?" He asked with that dad smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the thought of a 'me and Holland.'

"Nothing dad, we just want to get to know each other so when we film we can be loose around each other, that's all." I lied. Oh, how amazing it would be if I could just say 'we're dating!' and that would be that.

"If you say so, Blaze!" He teased. Blaze had always been his nickname for me since I was sassy.

"Oh no, you better not start teasing me about him!" I yelled jokingly and we laughed.

"I've known you forever, I can see it in your eyes. You like him." He smiled to me, understandingly.

"Damn you, Downey." I teased and hugged him. He always had harsh, but great hugs.

"I won't tell. I know he likes you too. I just don't know if you two can be a thing." He sighed. I looked down, knowing he was right.

"I know. His fan-base might not like that either." I sighed like he had just done. He nodded and rubbed my knee reassuringly.

"It's whatever. Boys suck, anyway." I joked and punched his arm.

"Yes, well, even law says he's a man. Big old 22 year old." He winked and walked out of my room quickly before I could protest. I took a big deep breath and flopped back on my bed, going onto Instagram.

Before I knew it, I was stocking everything Tom. His page, edits of him, all of it. Some of it made me laugh, most of it made me smile, some made me sad, and some even turned me on. I eventually turned my phone off, mentally beating myself up for being so 'obsessed.'

To clear my mind, I got some candles and a bath bomb, making my bathroom smell nice, lit up by small lights. It was peaceful. I sat in the bubble bath, all the bubbles pastel pink from the bath bomb. I also played music from my speaker, calm and soft songs to calm me down and let me think.

During this period, I focused on all negatives in my life before trying to go through them and pointing out the positives. I loved doing that. Even though, my life was practically perfect. I knew I was extremely lucky. I always felt guilty for even having negatives.

But then I would always remind myself, a person could have everything in the world, and their mind could still be unhealthy, possibly even yearning for more. That always seemed to remove the guilt.