chapter thirty-two: sad times

After a few weeks I was back to normal, pain-free. However, Tom had to go back to London in 2 days. I was extremely sad to see him, and for that matter Harrison, leave.

"One day you and I will travel the world together, I promise." He whispered.

"Really?" I looked up to Tom's brown eyes.

He nodded and smiled down at me.

"I just am going to miss you, but I also know you need to see your family. I mean, you having seen them in what, five months?" I asked with a sigh.

"Six, actually. But yeah, I'll miss you loads. I mean, long distances are hard." He spoke honestly. The words he was saying were truthful but bitter.

"I know, but I have faith in us. You didn't get a promise ring for nothing." I smiled, trying to fill with hope for our relationship.

"I just got an idea, but it's super crazy." He mumbled.

His hands ran through my hair as we curled up on his hotel bed.

"Yeah? What is it?" I uttered like he had just done.

"What if...what if you went with us?" He looked down to me this time.

"What?" I met his eyes with confusion in mine.

"Well, I mean, you could stay with me or get a hotel, and my family would love you. And you'd get to see London for the first time." He explained.

"Your flights probably full, and you're family would probably hate me." I frowned. It was near October, and the weather was cold.

It was actually supposed to be Londons coldest winter this year, and it was already freezing, some areas even having snow.

"Bella, you know they would love you. Everyone loves you." He rolled his eyes teasingly.

"That's not true, but I trust your word. What about the flight? And would we surprise them?" I interrogated him.

"My flight is late, going into 11PM, so it's definitely not full. You'd be fine to surprise them or I'll tell." He explained once again.

"Oh my gosh this is crazy." I huffed in amazement as I snuggled into him.

"Yeah, it is." He smiled.

"Tom?" I looked up and smiled at him.

"Yes, love?" He met eye contact with me.

"Besides the obvious, which I'm definitely not ready for, I don't know how I could love you anymore and bring our relationship farther." I spoke, while looking into his eyes.

"Babe, I think we're doing fantastic at this whole dating. I mean, we're at, like, 3 months. You can spend as long as you'd like in London and sooner rather than later I'll be back here." He gushed.

"You're literally the best guy in the world, I'm serious. I mean you're good at everything, you're the cutest, and yet sexiest, and..I..don't know how I got so lucky." I rambled.

"Oh..no no no no no," He stood up, "I am definitely way more lucky with you."

"I beg to differ!" I stood up as well, mocking his British accent.

"That was rude." He made an offended face while placing his hands on his hips.

"You're rude!" I said in another fake British accent.

"Oh, now you've done it." He smiled while running over and grabbing me, tossing me onto the bed.

Towards the end of our tickle fight, Zendaya called and asked if we wanted one more night out at a club with everyone. We were happy to go, especially Tom since only Harrison and I were going to be seeing him again in the next four months.

"I'm gonna go to mine and get ready, could you pick me up on the way? It will be on the way since it's near my house, it's a beach outdoor type of club." I asked Tom as I put on my shoes.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled at me.

"Alrighty, see you then." I smiled and leaned in, pressing a quick peck to his lips.

"Wear something hot!" He shouted down the hallway as I walked to elevator, making me laugh.

Once I got back to my room I changed into a black bralette, and put a black, shear, long-sleeved shirt. Then I slid on a tight pink skirt and added some heels.

I left my hair wavy and natural looking while adding some sharp, badass makeup

I left my hair wavy and natural looking while adding some sharp, badass makeup. Soon enough my doorbell rang and I headed downstairs to see Tom in a colorful, mostly-buttoned, beach shirt. His pants were tight and loose and his dressy shoes finished the look.

His fair was styled to perfection and his jaw was clean and smelled of aftershave.

"Damn." He mumbled, glancing me up and down before I took his hand and went to his car, getting in and heading off while talking.

"If I've said it once, I have said it 6 million times. You're fineeeeee." I smirked while staring at his attractive serious face while watching the road.

"Why thank you." He smiled politely and gripped my leg. We pulled up to what we had no idea would be one of the most important nights of our relationship.