Chapter 13 (Bash)

"How could you let them escape!" Bash yelled as he swung at Mack.
"Johnny had a gun aimed at my head did you want him to kill me?" Mack snapped back.
"He doesn't have the guts to kill.
Wound you maybe but he's to soft to kill." Bash growled as he looked at the image of the boys in his cell.
"Boss your gonna want to see this." Carson said as he turned his cell to Bash.
*Note to reader yes they are in another country.
Just assume the countries language is used and our boys don't understand unless they are spoken to directly.*
Bash and his men knew the language so they understood the news caster.
"Yesterday around lunch time the grusome bank robbers sticked again.
They leave no witnesses behind, except for these two boys who were rescued by the hostage two days ago.
We have confirmation that there are possibly three Young boys that are being used in all the robberies.
Unfortunately we do not have images of either boys, when these robbers hit a bank they wipe everything clean.
All we can do is pray for their safety and continued compliance to stay alive long enough to be rescued." the broadcast ended.
"You know its the boys." Carson sighed.
"On their own for a minute and their in trouble." Bash chuckled.
"They stayed at the hotel across from the bank.
Thats probably when they were first grabbed." Carson said.
"Bet Johnny tried to get money from his account when it all happened." Bash sighed as they drove to the hotel...
"Look I need all the footage from that day I need to see who has my boys!" Bash yelled at the manager who reluctantly complied.
"Wait stop...
Nikola Tesla.
I'll take that footage...
Trust me its your life or this footage." Bash growled as he took all survalance including wiping and destroying the system so he wasn't on it.
"So you know this guy?" Carson asked as he combed through it all.
"I think they over heard the boys.
See here Cam was taking Chase to the Park two men followed them while that Nik guy followed Johnny.
Unfortunately thats all we know till he brings...
Bash look." Carson saw the shock and blood splatters on Johnny.
"Poor kid saw his first kill.
To the looks, up close and personal." Bash sighed as he looked at the photo on his cell again.
The only happy photo he has of all three boys.
Taken by one of his spies playing as a random mall photographer.
"We have to get them away from him before he kills them.
They think I was harsh they haven't seen anything.
Plus his devil juice.
I bet any money, my life he is feeding it to them.
Keeping them more docile that I ever dared.
Or want."  Bash sighed as a stray tear escaped.
Mack was shocked to see Bash had emotions towards the boys.
Mack always assumed Bash could care less if they were dead or alive.
"Okay this is the bank he'll hit next.
Boys we have to step up our game and not care if we kill.
But no one shoots my boys understand?" Bash ordered.
"Wait what if they don't bring all the boys?" Carson inquired.
"That's where Vic and Noel come in, they'll be waiting at the hid out and tell us if all three exit and are at the bank." Bash instructed...
Once everyone was where they need to be they waited and watched.
"Looks like everyone is down for the night.
The boys are in the ground floor bedroom.
Bash something traumatic happened.
I've never seen John in as much shock he is in now and Cam is trying to calm him." Vic sighed.
"Hey boss what's in that devil juice cause they are out after drinking?" Vic asked.
"Its dangerous and they will go through painful withdraws luckily I have the cure." Bash sighed.
"Bash once we, if we save them what's the plan?
Go back to what you been doing?" Mack asked as he gave Bash a cup of coffee.
"I'll give them a break.
They been through worse than I ever intended." Bash sighed as he sat back waiting and relaxed for the night.