Chapter 3 (Ruins)

"Planning an escape so soon?" Jasper chuckled as he walked with them.
"How did you stage the babies and toddlers you were killing?" Johnny asked.
"Dolls...
See that group in the field?
They are doll makers, they make these realistic dolls, we toss a few than tourch the train, what's left bone wise is also staged from Deadman Woods.
Trust me stay away from that place.
As for where your headed, Draco and his men literally can't step foot there.
Its the ruins of a protected place that was abandoned.
Some think they were tricked to walk off the land.
Or they just decided to move on.
But I don't know what really happened." Jasper explained as they walked through a cave hidden behind a waterfall.
On the other side of the cave was a stream with a row boat waiting.

Jasper put the sack in the back of the small row boat, than he helped Ishmael sit in front on the floor of the boat

"People actually live here?" Johnny asked as he looked around at the ruins they were rowing between.
"Well not here exactly, this area floods during the rain season.
This is actually the dry season right now." Jasper said as he rowed.
"Wait if it floods here wouldn't it flood back on the Rouges ground?" Cam asked as he too was in awe of this place.
"Nope...
See we went through a pothole.
Only us with the Bible tags can get through.
Don't worry every one we are going to save has their Bible tags.
Draco gave up trying to take them, because as soon as those who give up hand it to him the tag rusts and turns into dust.
The only other way is to kill the wearer but the tag leaves with the soul still making it impossible for Draco to get his hands on it." Jasper smirked.
When they got to the end of the stream Jasper docked the boat and helped Ishmael out.
Cam handed Jasper the sack.
"Thank you...
Yeah I was planning a trip up here today, heard a few kids were sick.
I was bringing some herbs and supplies.
Archer and his sister Rose are kinda the leaders of this new realm." Jasper chuckled as they walked across the bridge.

" Jasper chuckled as they walked across the bridge

"Man I can't get over this place." Cam muttered as he looked around.
"So if they don't live in the ruins where do they live?" Johnny asked as they crossed the bridge to another trail.