Chapter 26 (Broken)

Cam and Chase were clearly being starved again.
But Johnny had a plan for that.
"So are you being fed every day?" Johnny was trying to figure out if what he's planning could actually work.
"Yea but its once and practically nothing." Cam sighed as he tried to help Chase with the card tricks he was teaching him before his hand was stabbed.
"Let me see that." Johnny grumbled as he grabbed Cam's wrist.
Cam hissed in pain.
But was shocked when Johnny made the goo that smells awful but seems to heal any wound appear.
"You can tap into your spiritual armor!
Wait you wouldn't by chance had food hidden with your armor?" Chase asked all excited.
"As a matter a fact."
Johnny smirked as he grabbed a bag of chips and handed it to Chase.
"You know that would have been so cool to have when we did our act." Cam smirked as he hissed in pain when Johnny reopened the wound to drain the infection.
"How do you know how to do that?" Cam winced.
"I been hanging out with my new friend's.
Carl, Matty's kid brother is in the army and well they taught me a few things.
Col. O'Neil is cool.
His team is actually pretty cool too.
Jordan hand me that box.
Wait Jordan is that an intar clip in your pocket?" Johnny asked as a smirk graced his face.
"Yeah but I don't think we can set it off I don't have anything to sync it with he took your bag that has my tablet." Jordan sighed.
"Actually you do.
Cam your card box." Johnny smirked as he opened it folding it backwards.
"Is that a cell phone?
How the heck?" Jordan was excited to get his hands on this new toy.
"I met this guy our first free day from Bash and turns out he new the concept on how to recreate what our gold dog tags can do.
In fact he said there is a lot you can do with these once you become more advanced."
Johnny smirked as he pocketed his pocket knife lock pick.
"Now back to the food.
I can fast for a month and Jordan can skip a few meals so you two will eat our portions.
Any non perishables?" Johnny asked.
"Ummm...
Do crackers count?" Chase shrugged.
"Yes...
well sort of.
Now don't eat the crackers.
We'll save them for when we really need it.
I will get some more meat on your bones." Johnny smirked.
"Back to that spiritual armor.
Wanna explain that?" Cam asked.
"I can show you." Johnny smirked as he stood bowed his head and within moments Johnny was in a golden armor.
"Wow...
That's so cool.
Now do you know how to use half that stuff?" Cam smirked.
Johnny looked up at Cam.
His blue eyes seemed to almost glow.
Johnny was about to make a wise crack when he saw something lurking in the corner of the room.
Johnny jumped and shook his head and refocused, when it jumped out at him because it realized Johnny could see it.
Johnny freaked out letting go of the armor and sight.
"What happened?" Cam asked as he heard Chase praying at the side of his bed.
"I think I saw a demon." Johnny breathed heavily as he looked around.
"I have a feeling the only way to find it is to make your eyes glow again." Jordan who was tinkering with the intar rounds and cell phone.
"Yeah, no.
I don't feel like seeing that again right now." Johnny looked freaked out...
"Here eat." MW hissed as she entered.
Jordan hid what he was doing as Chase hid the bag of chips.
"Why dose it smell like photos in here?" MW hissed.
"I had a small bag on me so I gave it to Chase." Johnny snapped as he grabbed the tray.
"You know you better watch yourself Johnathan your father is in a mood." MW chuckled.
Johnny let out a laugh.
"When isn't he in a mood?" Johnny grumbled and chuckled.
"John!" Bash yelled from the door way behind MW who was now giving a devious smirk.
Johnny sat the tray down and shoved pass MW to go to Bash.
Bash grabbed him by the hair as he forced him down the hall.
"Looks like Johnny won't be joining you for dinner after all." MW smirked as she went to take his plate but paused when she glanced at Chase, he looked worse than Cam.
"Give me your plates." MW said as she glanced at the door.
"Don't tell anyone I gave you more food." MW grumbled.
"I don't like he starves you.
But I can't stop him" MW mumbled as she left.
"That was odd.
What got into her?" Cam pondered as he looked at Chase who was all smiles.
"I prayed for more food." Chase shrugged as he ate.
Cam and Jordan just looked at the boy who was happily eating and shrugged at each other...
"No what did I do?" Johnny snapped as he tried to get free of his father's grip on the back of his neck.
Bash didn't speak as he gripped tighter causing Johnny to scream in pain as Bash forced him through the dungeon.
Johnny glanced in the cells the boys were all injured.
Travis was the worse which made Johnny hot with anger because he knew why Travis was hurt the most.