Chapter 35 (Triplet?)

Johnny couldn't stop thinking about her.
Cam moved next to him taking his mind off of her for a second.
'She looks just like mom.
Definitely not like us.
Where was she?
Looked like a beach?
Island maybe?
Was she the one protecting us?
Did she know about us?
Why was she taken from us?' Johnny's mind kept asking questions and causing emotions that he didn't expect to have for some one he didn't know.
'Why am I the only one seeing her?
Cam doesn't even seem fazed by the thought of a triplet.' Johnny looked at Cam, he definitely wasn't sleeping peacefully.
Cam was struggling in his sleep.
"Run Ana." Cam mumbled in his sleep.
'Who's Ana?' Johnny pondered as he started combing his fingers through Cam's hair, usually that would relax Cam during a bad dream but not this time.
"Leave her alone." Cam mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Bash yawned and stretched.
'What's wrong seriously like you need to ask.
Let's see you tormented us all our life resulting in years of nightmares.
What's wrong?' Johnny thought as he rolled his eyes at the question still not looking at Bash.
Johnny just shrugged with a sigh as the dream seemed to get worse.
Cam was in distress and clearly in pain.
"I'm sorry...
No please...
Johnny!" Cam cried out as he started choking and crying.
"Cam!...
Cam open your eyes!" Johnny shook him.
Cam's eyes flew open and just looked up at Johnny fear still in Cam's eyes as he clung to Johnny's shirt.
"Cam its okay it was just a nightmare." Johnny cooed as Cam rested his head against Johnny's chest and sobbed.
"She's in trouble Johnny." Cam cried.
"Who's in trouble Cam?" Johnny asked as he rubbed his brother's back.
"Anastasia." Cam sighed.
Johnny chuckled lightly.
"Cam who is that?" Johnny whispered as he suddenly realized it could be their triplet.
"Our sister." Cam cried.
Johnny's heart raced as he looked at Bash and Alex they both looked guilty like they had inform they were keeping.
"Johnny...
After Alex said she was gone I refused to believe it you were both healthy yet small resulting in the triplet should have also been healthy.
So I did some research.
I found out the hospital had a history of claiming sibling deaths just to separate and run experiments on them.
I tried to find her.
I got close but thats when Jones got to me halting everything.
Turned out he was the reason for the separation.
You kids met once at a playground.
You played together while I beg Jones to let her stay with you.
When he refused.
I planned her kidnap.
Your great uncle helped me he is from Eternal City.
His name is Noah.
That's why Alex suggested it.
Before I came into your room last night I went to Alex and told him.
As for her being in trouble its possible." Bash pulled out another picture.

"This is Anastasia during training

She is the most fierce warrior, leader of the Eternal guards.
Which is rare being a princess and a female.
But with her skill she couldn't be denied such a rank.
She knows all about you boys.
I know she has to be the one that protected you Johnny.
Noah told me she insisted on getting the same tattoo like yours.
Noah said it was the weirdest thing she woke up screaming and than insisted she needed to get it.
Noah refused but being a sixteen year old she snuck out with friends and got it.
Yes I kept in touch...
I never told you boys because I never wanted Jones to know where she was or that I was involved to protect you boys from him.
Ana knows what I done to you boys.
She hates me for it but also understands why I did it." Bash explained as they looked at him with such anger it made Bash's heart shatter.
Bash had hope to fix their relationship but this was just icing on the cake of torment.
"You better believe your under arrest Bash." Johnny said through clenched teeth.
Johnny got up and headed to the bathroom.
Cam followed close behind.
Johnny slammed the door and slid to the door as did Cam.
"I can't believe we have a triplet." Cam whispered.
Johnny looked at Cam and couldn't help but smirk.
"I know...
I hope your dream was just a nightmare but I to had a flash when I was taking my shower last night she looked hurt.
But it could be from training." Johnny sighed as he rested his head back on Cam's shoulder.
"Johnny...
Bash made a good point.
All he was doing was trying to protect her from Jones.
He got her away from him." Cam said sheepishly as Johnny looked mad at him.
But Johnny couldn't stay mad at Cam, he has a pure heart and he was right.
"I know I'm just upset." Johnny sighed as rest his head o  his brother's shoulder again.
The train was starting to slow and Bash with Alex was knocking on the bathroom door.
"Boys we're here." Alex said...
Alex couldn't get over how grown up his babies were.
He watched them as they walked out of the bathroom together.
Alex couldn't even remember what they looked like as babies.
Bash saw the pain in his brother's eyes and hated he played a part in that for all of them.
"Johnny I..." Bash started but Johnny cut him off.
"I will consider treating you as an uncle and forgive you for all you done but right now you are still enemy number one and I don't trust you.
I don't know if I ever will but one thing I assure you, I am not puting you under arrest but don't think of it as a sign of weakness because trust me, you will never get that thrill again." Johnny calmly yet sternly told Bash as they practically stood nose to nose.
Tho Bash is still slightly taller and stronger, he could easily take Johnny if he wanted.
Bash just nodded in understanding as Johnny shoved pass with Cam and all the boys following close behind.
"Its going to take time big brother.
They only known you at your worse.
Plus you did hurt them.
They never got to meet the real you." Alex smirked as he pulled Bash in a side hug.
Bash chuckled.
"Its weird...
Your boys are both you.
Cam has your kind heart, always giving his love when its not even worth giving and than Johnny has your strength and boldness that cocky attitude too." Bash smirked as he pulled Alex into a head lock hug.
Alex was the same height as his boys but stronger.
Alex missed these moments, Bash and Alex had the same bond as Cam and Johnny.
Cam and Johnny noticed this as they watched their uncle and dad walk of the train together.
A thin smirk graced Johnny's face seeing his dad and uncle laughing and hugging as they walked.
"Wander if that's where we got our bonding from?
Bash was there for our first year." Cam shuged as Johnny put him in a head lock hug and kissed the top of Cam's head.
"Yeah but I will never hurt you like him." Johnny whispered in his ear as they followed their dad and uncle.
They took a horse drawn carage to the castle.