Chapter 32 (Dark Castle)

*What more can I say about the castle?
Its Dark.*
Johnny and Cam turned around to look out the bared window on the side when they heard screams of torture.
They could see people being whipped, cut, stabbed, beheaded, hung, stretched apart and all other kinds of torture you can imagine.
Cam spotted a row of crosses with people nailed to them.
The stench of death was there, it was enough to make you ill.
Blood ran through the cobble stone road they were on like a stream.
The road wined up to a castle that was set away from the torture quart yard.

The building was on its own amazing looking yet had the feel of some presence that was dark and evil it sent chills up their spines

They jumped and huddled together in the back of the wagon as the door was flung open.
"Don't make me come in there to get you out.
If I do I will separate you two." Jones narrowed his eyes at Johnny knowing if he complied Cam will follow.
Johnny sighed as he gripped Cam's hand and pulled him along to the exit of the wagon.
"Your smart.
Let's get you boys settled before supper, you must be starved." Jones smirked.
Johnny feared what could be on the menu, weird disgusting thoughts crossed his mind.
Jones as if knowing chuckled, causing Johnny to looked at Jones and wander.
"I can't read minds but your concerns give off a sent and I know what sent links to that concern.
No we are not barbarians, tho I tend to wander about some of my men." Jones smirked as he led them through the hall, all doors were replaced with iron bars.
Inside every room were boys or girls two to three to a room.
"You boys will be in the grand rooms, you two will not be sharing a room with anyone.
Your little brothers or do you consider Bellamy a son?
Either way they are in the room across from you as are your friends.
Oh just for fun I might have allowed one boy with your brother to survive.
Can you guess?
You each get one chance.
Cammy you first." Jones smirked deviously.
Cam hated this sick game and that nickname.
"I don't know..." Cam sighed as Johnny was focused on the man in the room.
He was staring back at Johnny with the same look as if they knew each other.
"Who is he?" Johnny finally asked.
"Oh yes you don't know about Alexander Black.
Bash's kid brother." Jones smirked.
"You refusing to say who you are to them Jones and tell them the truth?" Alex narrowed his eyes at Jones.
"Don't worry little brother I was getting to that.
But I think you two need to sit down for this, come we'll go to my room.
Oh Cam your guess?" Jones stopped walking and turned to face them again.
"I don't know James?" Cam shrugged with a sigh.
"Man you two are on fire.
I better stop this game before I run out of kids to torture." Jones chuckled as he resumed leading them to his room.
One guard followed to make sure they followed.
Jones sent the guard away as he directed the boys to sit by the fireplace.