Ch.606

*By sunset they go home*

*In Apartment 2J*

*James is on the phone with his mom* Hi mom. I'm really sad right now. What should I do to fix my girlfriend problem? Call dad? Please tell me you're joking? How on Earth can he help me? No offense mother but if he can't stay married to you how can he ever give good relationship advice? He'll learn from his mistakes? Sure he will mom. If that were true you guys would still be married. Yeah it bothers me a lot. Everyday I have to live with it. I want you guys together again. I know you don't like talking about it. I'm sorry mom. I just want you to be happy. (Sighs) I love you too. Bye *Hangs up*

*5 minutes later his phone rings and he sees it's his dad and he just rolls his eyes knowing his mom told his dad about his "girl problem" (unenthusiastic) Hello father

Mr. Diamond: Hello son. Your mom has informed me you're having girl trouble

James:(sighs) I'm aware

Mr. Diamond: I would like to help

James: And how would you do that? I don't want your help and I don't need your help. You left me as a child. I can't depend on you for nothing. You can't give me advice on relationships when you can't even keep one with your own wife. I am keeping my voice down. I'm not raising it. I'm in my room. No one is in here with me. Carlos isn't home yet. Yeah I know dad you were a teenager once you had the same problems as me. I know this already. You've told me this a gazillion times. Good bye. *Hangs up and groans angrily and tosses his phone on the bed* He rubs his hands through his hair then turns around to see a Carlos staring at him. His face is full of sadness*

Carlos: Why were you yelling at your Papì?

James: It's complicated Carlos

Carlos: Do you hate him?

James: No, why would I hate him?

Carlos: Cuz you were acting like it

James: Well I don't hate him. I'm just very frustrated with him that's all

Carlos: Donnie thinks you should work things out with your Papì. He's got a great relationship with his

James: Carlos his father is a giant mutated rat

Carlos: He's still a great dad just like yours is

James: Are you seriously telling me I should make my relationship with my dad the same as a cartoon character's?

Carlos: Yeah *Smiles real big thinking it's great advice*

James: Get out right now

Carlos: What?

James: Get out of here you're being stupid

Carlos: I'm just trying to help you

James: I said get out of here right now! *Shoves him hard so Carlos shoves him back* They end up on the floor and items are knocked down making loud crashing noises*

*In Living Room*

Ms. Knight: What is going on in there? Those boys are always playing rough

Katie: I don't think they're playing mom

*From bedroom*

Carlos: Get off me! I can't breath! You're choking me! Help, help!

Katie: Yeah they're fighting for real

*Ms. Knight runs into the room* James get off him right now! Break it up! *Pulls the tall brunette away from the young Latino*

*Carlos gasps for air and breaths heavily as he catches his breath* He quickly runs out the room and up to the swirly slide deck*

*James is still angry and screams into his pillow then goes to the living room* Get down here Carlos!

Carlos: Why?! You hate me!

James: Just get down here!

Carlos: Make me! *Sticks out his tongue*

Ms. Knight: Boys calm down. You need to stay separate

Carlos: He doesn't even want me in our room. I'm just doing what he wants

James: I'm not finished with you yet!

*Carlos grabs a nerf gun and opens fire* Leave me alone!

James: Ow, stop it! *Shields his face with his arms*

Katie: This is better than cable *Chuckles and sits on the couch*

*Ms. Knight just sighs face palming*