Ch.625

*At 5:30 the bus arrives and everyone put their luggage in the storage compartments underneath* And bring whatever they want onto the bus with them* Miss Collins does a head count as each student climbs on*
Many students go to straight to sleep while others use their electronics to entertain themselves*

*Carlos is still a bundle of energy and bounces up and down in his seat*

Logan: Carlos remember what our deal was? You can sit next to me if you promise to calm down. Now please do that. Ok?

Carlos: I'm sorry Logan I'm just so excited. I'll calm down *Pulls out his hand held game*

*Katie is walking towards her seat next Tyler when she hears talking behind her* It's a group of 3 girls in her grade and they're snickering* What's so funny?

Brittany: You're going to sit next to a boy. Why not sit with some girls?

Katie: Cuz you never let me sit with you guys in class. Why does it bother you that I'm sitting next to a boy? He's my friend. He has a name and it's Tyler. Why aren't you sitting next to boys?

Brittany: Cuz all the older guys are up front. Especially BTR. The blond one is cute

Katie: Ok. Ew, that's my brother and you know it. And just stay away from him and the other three

Brittany: Why? You don't own them

Katie: Look I don't know what your problem is with me but just knock it off. Ok?! *Starts to walk away and Brittany trips her and laughs with her posse*

*A boy named Jesse helps her up* Are you ok?

Katie: Yeah thanks

Jesse: No problem. I'll walk you to your seat. Mine is nearby

Katie: Thanks that's really kind of you *They walk to the back of the bus*

Tyler: Katie are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't help you. It all happened so fast

Katie: It's ok Tyler. This is Jesse. He helped me

Tyler: Hi Jesse

Jesse: Hey there. You're one cool little dude. I've seen you in those juice box commercials. You're amazing

Tyler: Wow thanks

Jesse: You're welcome

Brittany: Hey Jesse you should sit with the cool kids

Jesse: I already am

*Brittany rolls her eyes irritated and turns back around in her seat*

Katie: She's such a pain

Jesse: She's my neighbor

Katie: I'm so sorry

Jesse: Me too
*They all laugh*

*The bus finally starts moving. For about 2 hours it's quiet and everyone is calm. As the sun starts to rise private conservations emerge*

*Miss Collins starts to pass out fruit as breakfast* Later that afternoon they arrive at the hotel* They're given the biggest suites in the building since they're a large group*

*Giggles accidentally falls out of Katie's book bag she quickly picks him up hoping no one sees him but unfortunately Brittany and her posse did*

Brittany: You brought your stuffed animal? Wow you're weird and a baby *Snatches it from her* I wonder how this would look with some permanent marker

Katie: Give him back!

Brittany: Aww it's a he? You actually think he's real? How pathetic

Katie: Give Giggles back now!