Ch.791

Logan: So what happened after that?

Jesse: Once Eddie caught his breath he forgave my dad and said wonderful things about my sister. He was so nice to me too. He taught me how to use a yo-yo, skateboard, and climb all the way across the monkey bars. He was the best big brother figure ever. Then something terrible happened

Logan: What was it?

Jesse: He almost died in an accident

Logan: What kind of accident?

Jesse: A car accident. He had just gotten his driver's license and was excited to go on his first big drive. Jamie was with him and they decided to go to the pool but they never made it. Some jerk not watching the road crashed into them from behind and the car flipped about 5 times and ended upside down in a big ditch. He was knocked unconscious and was bleeding badly. And my sister had been bruised and cut but was ok. She was stuck in her seat and she realized why she wasn't as injured as he was. He blocked her with his arm the whole time cuz it was cut by shards of glass. When they were finally rescued she didn't leave his side. The doctors said surgery was the only way to save his life. When he didn't wake up after a few hours everyone got worried there was too much brain damage. It took 3 days for him to finally regain consciousness. When he finally woke up the first person he looked at was my sister. All he could do was smile. His throat was too sore to talk. It took him a week to gain enough strength to walk. He finally spoke when he was discharged and said FREEDOM! I don't know how I'll ever thank him for saving my sister's life. And the driver who caused all the trouble was arrested. The best part is he even visited them in the hospital cuz he felt guilty and was really sorry about what he did. I was mad him but then I forgave him after he gave my sister flowers. (Sighs) I cant believe how close I was to not having my sister in my life anymore. If it was only her driving I honestly doubt she would've survived.

Logan: Good thing she had Eddie to protect her. He did the right thing by thinking about her safety instead of his own