Ch.645

*After a few hours it's time for dinner and James refuses to leave the room. He's only convinced after Olivia says she'll sit with him*

*Unfortunately for him he's seated next to Jesse and across from Katie* She glares at the tall brunette the entire time which makes everything awkward*

Tyler: Um..Katie could you pass the salt please?

Katie: Here you go buddy *Gives it to him*

Tyler: Thank you

Katie: You're welcome

*Clears throat* James: Can you please pass the salt Tyler?

Tyler: Um..*Looks at Katie*

Katie: I've got this *Gives him pepper instead*

James: Katie this isn't salt. I want the salt

*Katie acts like she's going to give it to him then puts it way out of his reach*

Oh come on Katie. Please just give me the salt *She glares at him and refuses to listen to him*

*He just sighs*

Olivia: Here James you can use my salt *Gives it to him*

James: Thanks Olivia

*After dinner everyone returns to their rooms*

*In BTR'S Room*

*James has a hard time sleeping and doesn't know what to do* So he goes over to Logan's bed* (whispers) Logan wake up, wake up! *Shakes him and the small brunette is so startled he's going to scream but the taller teen covers his mouth* It's ok it's just me

*Gets up and goes to the living room* Logan: What the heck dude! You nearly gave me heart attack! Do you have any idea what time it is?! I honestly thought you were Carlos! Start talking!

James: Wow someone's cranky

Logan: Gee I wonder why!!

*Nervously laughs* James: Sorry about that. I woke you up cuz I can't sleep. I just don't know what to do

Logan: So you take me out of very comfortable bed and interrupt my sleep cuz you can't sleep (Sighs) What exactly do you want me to do? It's 3:30 in the morning

James: Please give me some advice

Logan: Ok, fine. I'll give you some advice you could've thought of on your own. Watch some tv, read a book, listen to some relaxing music, count sheep, drink some warm milk. Whatever you decide DO NOT WAKE ME UP AGAIN *Stares at him with red sleep deprived eyes*

James: Gotcha

Logan: Good *Yawns and goes back to bed*

*Eventually James falls asleep after watching the news cuz none of his favorite shows are on* He realizes he dozed off on the couch and goes back to bed*

*Thursday*

*BTR leaves their room to go downstairs for breakfast* Simultaneously George and the other boys are exiting their room* Jesse sees James and runs down the hallway to the elevators*

*Once downstairs he quickly grabs his breakfast and leaves the line before James can get in it*

*He eats very fast so he can go back downstairs*

James: I'm not going to hurt you

Jesse: I don't know what you're going to do. You're unpredictable *Runs to the elevator*

Kendall: Oh my gosh the poor kid is absolutely terrified of you. This isn't good James. He's an innocent victim to your rage. And don't put this on your dad. Your dad might be partially responsible for your anger issues but some of it is just on you and only you.

James: I know

Kendall: And then you've got the whole Katie situation. When will it end James? You didn't anger just any little girl. You angered my baby sister and my feelings are hurt too just like hers are. You know I'll always love you like a brother but good grief dude you've got yourself in a deep rut