Ch.680

Katie: We're glad you like it

Tyler: Do you think the cats will like it?

George: I don't know. I'll check. Ozzie, Athena come here! *They run out of his room and see the machine and sniff it*

So far so good. Let's test it out

Katie: Ok *Puts the food in the machine and turns it on. It dispenses the food in the bowl* Ozzie jumps back and hisses and Athena is curious enough to start eating and meows at him as if to say "Don't worry. It won't hurt us" *He walks up to his bowl and starts eating*

George: Success!

Tyler: I'm so glad it worked

Katie: Me too. George I entered their feeding schedule

George: Thanks again guys. I really appreciate this

Katie: No problem George. We had fun making it

Tyler: So much

George: How did you learn to make something like this?

Katie and Tyler: YouTube

George: Awesome

Katie: We've got to get home. Just text me if you ever have any issues

George: Ok I will. Bye guys *Watches them leave*

*In Apartment 2J*

Kendall: Do anything exciting today?

Katie: Yeah I did with Tyler

Kendall: Well what was it?

Katie: Can't tell you. It's a secret. But only Logan can know

Kendall: Why?

Katie: Cuz I said so. Deal with it! *Goes to her bedroom*

*Laughs* Logan: I'm feeling so special right now

Kendall: Why are you laughing?

Logan: Cuz you're getting upset for no reason. Do you think she broke the law?

Kendall: I don't know what to think cuz she won't tell me anything. I saw Tyler with hard ware tools earlier today. I think that's a clue. What on Earth are two ten year olds doing with hardware tools?

Logan: I don't know. Experimenting what they can build by using their imaginations. Hey just think about this. She could've been on the couch all day playing castle bashers but instead she was outside in the fresh air with her best friend doing something creative. Wouldn't you rather she use her brain for that more than a video game?

Kendall: Yeah I do

Logan: Good. Now that it's out of your system. Let it go.

Kendall: Are you going to tell me what she tells you what it is?

Logan: Of course not. Are you crazy? If I betray her trust I'll end up in the hospital. Do you really want that?

Kendall: No I don't

Logan: Great *Goes to the bedroom and Kendall follows him*