Ch.771

Logan: Here's a fun one with them playing with paint and mixing the colors together on a paper plate *Shows him Katie facing the camera with her hands covered in paint. She's smiling with her eyes clothes and tongue out. Tyler is doling the same thing but laughing at her face* Another photo shows them listening to another instructor about making potato battery powered LED clock* Here's how it's done kids. You need a low voltage LED clock. Insert a galvanized nail into each potato. Insert a short piece of copper wire into each potato. Put the wire as far as possible from the nail. Use an alligator clip to connect the copper wire of one potato to the positive (+) terminal of the clock's battery compartment. *Demonstrates and it's successful * simultaneously all the kids' eyes light up in wonder and awe and the video ends*

Kendall: That was awesome

Logan: Here's a really funny one *Plays the video *Katie and Tyler are on a huge colorful inflatable slide* Ok Ready set...go!! *They slide down screaming happily and land on their stomachs* Katie your hair is sticking up. The static from your socks on this material is doing that. You look hilarious *She starts laughing then Tyler does too and the video ends*

Kendall: Very funny you guys

Logan: This was my favorite moment. They made a tornado in a bottle *Shows him the pictures then plays the video* Ok we do you need first? *Katie and Tyler grab bottles and tape* Good job. Now do what she showed you *They perform the experiment

Katie: We bought things from the gift shop. I got a bear with lab coat and glasses on. I'm calling him Little Einstein *Shows it to him*

Kendall: Adorable

Katie: Tyler and I both got some magnetic rocks *Shows them to him*

Tyler: I also got some pencils that say Science Rules and a hat that has Bill Nye the Science Guy on it

Kendall: What did you get Logan?

Logan: Nothing it was their special fun day not mine

Kendall: You didn't want anything at all?

Logan: Well yeah but I'll come back another day

Katie: Tyler and I really wanted this awesome solar power car kit but that thing was $50.00 (Sighs) Even adding our money together wasn't enough

Kendall: Did you really want it that badly?

Katie and Tyler: Yeah