prologue

Hello guys. I'm here with a new story on our raglak.

This story starts from raglak first marriage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A room was shown it was decorated beautifully. One girl was sitting on decorated bed. She was looking lost in her thoughts when suddenly someone opend the door of room and its sound breaks that girls thoughts. She looked towards the door and the girl was revelved to be ragini and it was none other than laksh who enterd the room.

They both looked at each other once then looked away. Both were not understanding what to say. There was silence beetween them for a while then laksh took a deep breath and breaks the silence.

Laksh:I know ragini whatever happend today was unexpected and totally wrong with you. I know you are not happy with all this even me too but that time I don't have any other option. Already everything was messed up and in that situation I was not in a state of thinking anything properly. I was just pissed off by everything so I did whatever came in my mind. He said with guilt and feeling bad for ragini whom he got married without even knowing her wish.

Laksh: I know this marriage is not a proper one. Marriage brings happiness for two people even two family's but this marriage has brought sadness and pain for you after all it is a forcefull marriage for you. He said and looked at her feeling more guilty looking at her while she was silently looking at him. taking a deep breath laksh continued.

Laksh:see ragini I can't change whatever happend but I promise I won't let anymore pain or sadness come near you. May be it will take some time for both of us to accept this marriage but we can be friends like before right. He said and looked at her with a hope while she smiled a little which brings a smile on his lips too. His heart was heavy thinking about ragini's reaction but now he felt some what light.

Laksh:ragini it will took some time for me to forget about swara and accept you as my wife whole heartedly. I'm sorry ragini I know this will hurt you but I don't want to lie about anything to you ragini. You are my life partner now and this relation ship is based on trust. I don't want to break your trust ever. He said with heavy heart but he can't just keep her in dark saying that he have forget everything and give her hopes then break her trust.

Ragini was still silent she didn't utter a word it makes him tensed. He went near her and took her hand in his.

Laksh:ragini I'm not saying I won't accept our relation ofcourse I will. Trust me just give me some time. I promise ragini I will never do some thing which hurt you again. Plz just trust me and give me some time. He said trying to make her understand.

Ragini:I understand you laksh and I trust you. She finally spoke after a long silence and this makes laksh relaxed.

Laksh:thankyou ragini thankyou so much for understanding me. He said smiling genuinely while she too returned a small smile.

Laksh:ragini i promise I will try my best to make our marriage success. I promise I will support you always. I promise I will fullfill all those promises which I have took with you in our marriage. I promise I will bring back those happiness in our lives. He said holding her hand promising her.

Ragini got really emotional hearing him. She felt he said each word with loyality and from his heart. Her eyes got teary. On the other hand laksh was feeling greatfull to have a very mature and understanding girl in his life who wasn't forcing anything on him. He was feeling really light after talking with her.

The night passed for both of them thinking about the sudden turn of their life and the situations they will face in this relation of them after all it isn't easy for both of them to forget everything and move on in their life like nothing happend.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So finished with the prologue guys.

Now tell me how is it.?

What do you think about the story ?

Will laksh really fullfill all his promises.?

Will he really support her always.?

Now tell me should i continue it or not.?

One very important thing guys I'm requesting you all if you are voting on this part then you have to support the story till last. I don't want good responce only in starting and then no one will give any heed to me or the story i don't want this. Vote on this part only of you are going to vote till last part.
I will see the responce then only continue it. Sorry if I'm being rude but it really hurts me when responce gets low after 2-4 parts. So kindly support me.

By guys take care. Will be waiting for your responce.