Chapter-1

"Veronica will you come or I throw a bucket of water on you" I heard my elder sister yelling. Stefanie, she is 3 years older than me I am 15 years old but she behaves like I am 5.

I don't mind it because I love her. " Sis I am coming will you just please stop yelling". I watch the clock damn I will be late for my school. Today is my first day for junior high school.
In
I immediately woke up from my bed and rushed towards the bathroom I took bath quickly brush my teeth and pick my clothes which I have to choose to wear a pink top with denim jeans with brown boots.

I have crazy love for boots. I quickly pull my hair into a high ponytail don't have so much of time and run downstairs otherwise sis will kill me.

As excepted I meet my sister which is ready to blast by her anger. "Sis how many time I have told you don't have to drop me to school any driver can drive me."

"And how many time I have told you I don't trust any driver to drop my little sister and you don't have to remind me we have drivers, you are not the only child of dad."

"If you have forgotten let me remind you, sweetie. I am your elder sis" she, said.

"That I can't forget not even in my dreams" I mumble, don't want to make her more furious.

"Sis let's go I think we have enough lecture for today." She glared at me but didn't say anything. She took her Mercedes which she got as a present from dad.

My mom and dad are usually busy because of their profession my dad is a successful businessman one of the top billionaires of New York and my mom is a fashion designer I don't mind it as they both are the best they take us for family trips spend time with both of us.

I don't miss their presence that much thanks to my sister. finally, I reach to my destination my school.

"I will pick you don't have to wait for the driver," she said. she and her protectiveness.

"Are you even listening what I am saying" I get irrupted by my thoughts,
"Yeah sis I will call you," I told her.

I reach to our cafeteria you must be thinking why I didn't attend my class as today is my first day and rush to cafeteria because this is the spot I will find my two crazy besties.

"Girl where you have been, we were waiting for you so long Tamara said " Veronica is, you dreaming "I was... forget I was cut by my other bestie, Ashley.

" I have news for you guess who is in our class it is none other than your prince charming Richard knight" and I freeze.

Thanks for reading❤