Chapter- 15

Song for the chapter "I like me better by lauv."

Veronica Pov :

It has been two weeks after my birthday and my relationship with Richard.

I know it has been only a few weeks that we are together but I didn't realise it earlier that I was missing a beautiful relationship and a wonderful guy in my life.

I never thought my life was so empty and lifeless without Richard. now that I know it, so I will try my best by protecting our precious bound and make it strong.

Sis knows about us and she is very happy that I have shared about us with her and she is proud of me that I didn't hide things from her "typical elder sister". same goes for Tamara and Ashley.

They also know but I haven't told James, the person who has the right to know at the very first moment. I am planning to tell him today and I am very nervous. I have no idea how he will take this news that I am dating his enemy.

"Veronica" sis yell "Yeah, sis what is it"
"Really, Veronica, I am the one who should ask it, you have been dozing in the whole ride where have you been occupied your pretty head that you didn't even realise, that we have reached to your school," she said.

"It's nothing I should go otherwise I will be late," I said with that I exited from the car. I started looking for James as I entered the school.

I have to tell him otherwise I will not able to concentrate on my studies and I will be thinking how will he react, God help me give me strength and patience I really need it.

I was so occupied in my thoughts that I bumped to someone. a strong body I guess and the smell is very familiar wait a minute then I meet a grinning face which belongs to none other than my boyfriend. I gave him a smile.

"Baby I didn't know you were too impatience to meet me and fall in my arms," he said.

''Shut up Richard it's not funny I am very tensed. I have decided to tell James about us. I don't know how will he react. I know he will be mad at me that I hide about us from him."

"Hey, Veronica look at me" he cupped my face by his hands, "Everything will be fine I am with you and he won't be angry from you."

"You didn't hide it intentionally he was gone for his football tournament just the day after your birthday. you tried to contact him but his phone was switched off. so stop blaming yourself for something that was not your fault," I nodded at him.

"By the way, I know you like me," he said. I looked at him weirdly not understanding what is he trying to say, he pointed on my top on which it was"I like you" I hit me playfully and hug him. (Outfit below):

"Aww" love birds are busy with each other I know this annoying voice belongs to my dear friend Tamara

"You are the person who knows how to spoil a perfect moment" Richard, said. I and Tamara laughed to see his cute irritating face.

"Alright, you both girls enjoy your talks I am going in the class don't be too late," Richard said by giving me a hug.

Richard is very close to both Ashley and Tamara. he cares for both of them as a friend and not to forget their annoying but cute fights.

"Tamara did you see James" she gave me the expression "Do you want me to kill you", "Please it's urgent" she doesn't like James.

"I saw him in the cafeteria she said I thanked her."

Then I ran towards cafeteria great he was busy enjoying his burger.

James Pov :

I was eating my burger when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to look who the person is, a smile came to my face, Veronica. "Hey James," she said nervously, why is she nervous.

"James, I have to tell you something promise me that you won't be mad at me."

She said all this just in one breath. 'Hello, to you too veronica relax, have a sit I promise I won't be mad at you."

"Richard and I are dating each other'' she said. these words were enough to break my heart. "Wow, girl, I am so happy for you," "Really so you are not mad at me," she said. I shook my head by which she felt relaxed and hugged me.

I don't have any right to be angry at her. it's not like that we were committed or I had confessed my feelings to her.

I was upset and hurt because of my cowardness I have to lose such a precious girl that I should have treasure.

As hard I don't like to accept, it won't deny the truth that Richard is a great guy lucky bastard he, of course, deserves veronica.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT (: