Chapter- 7

Song for the chapter "sorry" by Justin bieber

It has been two days after the argument happened between Richard and me.

In my defence, I am giving the silent treatment to him. I just can't believe we had an argument, I don't know what's wrong with him.

The way he talked to me it doesn't show his concern for me but I feel it was his jealousy. strange why he will be jealous of me and James, he doesn't feel anything for me apart from friendship and not to forget he is in a relationship.

Anyways, I should forget all this stuff and focus on my studies. I have to perform my best in my studies and make my parents proud.

When I reached to my locker, I saw a sorry card, strange who would it be and great no clue of the owner.

I took my way towards the class as I reach to my seat I saw a bouquet of yellow roses and chocolates. God, what is happening "I am sorry" now I get it who is doing all this.

"Richard what's all this," I ask, "I am sorry Veronica, I am an idiot, stupid, I shouldn't have behaved like that with you."

"It's okay, Richard", we are in the class, I remind him and "Everyone is seeing us sit" I said.

"It means I am forgiven," he said. oh God how can I not forgive him, I can see the guilt in his eyes.

''Yes, you are forgiven but you don't have to do all this." "You don't like all this I thought it will make you happy," he said.

"Yeah it is sweet and I am happy but there was no need of so much presents cards, chocolates and flowers. I would have forgiven you if you just have simply apologised to me."

"Really I didn't think it will be so easy to receive your forgiveness. okay so I will take my chocolates and flowers, Veronica you can keep the card" he said.

"Hey that's not fair you can't take the chocolates it's mine now but I can share it with you" I said while pouting.

"No veronica I was joking. You are so sweet and innocent girl, always stay like this, never change your self", he said. "Thanks," I said while blushing.

'Veronica I have to ask you something' Richard ask. "Yeah what is it",

"As you know there is an annual function going to take place in our school and I am a volunteer and participating in it and I know you sing very well so will you be my partner for a singing performance I will accompany you by playing my guitar. Veronica, you didn't answer" he said.

"Richard, it's not that easy I have stage phobia, I can't do this."

"Veronica doesn't say that of course, you can do it, I will be with you and help you whenever you will need me. You should try to overcome your fear don't let it win from you. Please think about me", he said. God want should I do.

# Guys please vote and comment if you like this chapter😊