Chapter- 4

Richard Pov

I am getting ready for the dinner which will be with uncle Andrew's family.

I am really excited to see Veronica it's just that I want to know her, she is really shy and sweet but I want to know everything about her.

There is something that forces me to know her. "Richard son they are here hurry up" mom yelled, "I am coming mom" I yelled back.

Then I saw her, that moment looked like everything stopped and there is no one in the room except both of us.

She was looking beautiful in her navy blue dress to say beautiful will be an understatement, she was looking beyond beautiful and best part is she doesn't have any pride towards her beauty and I am sure she herself don't realise her innocence and beauty.

I wave my hand to make her intention towards me and luckily she smiled, her smile is killer. God what's wrong with me I have a girlfriend and I am behaving like this, I have to stop this and be loyal to Hayley I love her and what I have for Veronica is just an attraction that's it.

Dinner went well as usual and elders start talking about the business which was little boring, don't get me wrong I have a huge interest towards business but right now I am not in a mood to listen about business stuff.

When elders where busy talking, I noticed Veronica is not in the room, where is she? I went to look for her then I found her standing near the balcony, she was looking at Steffie and brother.

She realises my presence and she turns towards me "So, you know about them" I asked ''Yeah, What about you" she asked.

"Well my experience was not so good I went to brother penthouse and saw both of them having lunch and when my brother saw me he yelled Richard get out of my house."

''Oh  God poor you" she said while laughing and showing her dimples. Then the time came to say goodbyes, God the dinner finished so early.

The whole night I was unable to sleep and was thinking of Veronica her laugh, her smile but the best thing is we are in the same class so, I can spend time with her.

I don't know that the way I am feeling for her she feels the same or not. God, veronica what are doing to me that I can't stop thinking about you.
                       ●◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆●