Chapter- 2

"Who is in our class none other than your prince charming Richard knight" these words were enough to make me freeze like someone has poured a bucket of cold water over me.

"Vee are you ok," Ashley said yeah I am, ''Are you sure? Because you don't look ok" Tamara said.

"Guys I am fine", what's wrong with my friends, of course, I am not okay how can I be the guy I like since my childhood is in the same class how I am supposed to hide my feelings.

Richard 's and my Dad are good friends and business partners. We meet in various family dinners but I have never interacted with him except a "Hiii" or "Hello".

God help me what I am going to do. I have never talked to him because I don't want to say something stupid to him and make myself a joke in front of him. "Vee let's go it's time for class, "Yeah I am coming Ash".

"Veronica breath", I repeat this mantra again and again. When I enter my class I got one more surprise my seatmate is none other than almighty Richard Knight who is busy in his phone in texting God, knows to whom.

I cleared my throat to make his attention towards me "Hey" "Oh hello
Veronica, we are in the same class" he said.

Unfortunately yes I said to myself,
"Do you want anything, Vee" he ask.

" Yeah, can you please shift your bag so that I can sit. I am your sit partner."

"Oh I am so sorry Veronica I didn't realise it", "It's alright you don't have to apologise."

" I am lucky to have you like my seat partner" I just gave him a weak smile, oh God this is tougher than I thought.

"So Veronica isn't it weird" ''Huh sorry I didn't hear you.

"No, It's alright, I was saying it's weird right our family knows each other from years and we never talked," he said. "Yeah, you are right," I said.

"Yeah now we both are in the same class we can know each other and can be friends. so what you think Vee friends", "Yeah, friends," I said.

"Cool, so there will be no more awkwardness between us."

I smiled but my smile fades when someone interrupts us, "Richie I was looking for you".

"Sorry Hayley I was talking to Veronica" he pointed  towards me "Veronica you must have known Hayley " he asked.

" yeah", I said
"She is my girlfriend," Richard said and "Hayley,Veronica is my friend", ofcourse I knew they both are in a relationship but I have to act wow you both are in a relationship.

"Friends," she said in so disgusting manner that she is ready to puke. "Why are you shocked," Richard said. Our families are very close so can't we be friends", Richard said. "No, Richie I am happy that you both are friends." She said.

Happy yeah, right I never liked Hayley not only because she is in relationship with Richard but because she is that fashionable I am so perfect bimbo which I hate a lot.

I don't know what Richard has seen in her. " Okay, class settle down", finally lecture started, Richard was very attentive as he is the topper of the school whereas Ashley is the second ranker and I am the third topper.

When the class finished I grab my books and took the way towards the car were sis must be waiting for me. I text my friends to inform them that I am going home, my friends and my two classes our different.

I wait for my sister, I call her but she didn't reply it's strange she never came late. So the last opinion I call our driver and thank God he came I sit in the car pull my headphone listen to my favourite song.

"Mam we reached" John our driver said, I thank him and get inside the house " Steff" what the hell.

************