Chapter-25

Veronica, outfit above:

"Come on Veronica, move your lazy ass from the bed we have to go out," Sab said. I don't really feel like going out Sab.

Sabrina rolls her eyes at me "Tell me something new, when do you ever feel like going, all you like is just lying on your bed and sleep like a sleeping beauty." She said.

"Good point, wow Sab you know me so well," I said while laughing."Come on it will be fun, besides tomorrow is our college graduation we will not able to enjoy and spend time with each other as we all will be busy in our lives and careers so, sweetie let's go and have some fun" Sabrina said.

I shake my head "I'm tired please let me sleep Sab." "Please Vee, pretty please," Erica joins Sab while pouting her face.

"Fine, I am going with both of you," they both do their victory dance the smirk on their faces, oh how bad I want to wipe that smirk from their faces. I know they planned this they know their puppy face in my big weakness.

Half an hour later I was dressed in a silver dress which reaches my mid-thigh it has cut on both sides of my waist. I kept my hair down in natural waves, I Put a bold eyeliner on my eyes.

"Wow, Vee, you look hot!" Erica yelled in excitement.

"Seriously, Erica don't you have any other compliment other than hot."

"Oh, come on I am saying the truth you will attract everyone with your beauty especially boys," she said grinning, "But I don't want to attract anyone, Erica.''

"Yeah, Erica Veronica doesn't need to attract anyone like the one she wanted to attract is already attracted and head over heels for her" Sabrina teases, me which turned my face red damn this blush I mumble but that doesn't stop them.

"Oh Vee, your blush makes you more beautiful'" Erica joins Sab for teasing me.

"Okay guys, enough if you both don't stop pulling my leg and continued it then I am out from your fun plan" I announced.

"Fine we won't tease you for Christ sake don't cancel the plan have mercy on us," they both said dramatically God what I will do with them.

"Tonight will be super fab," Sabrina said excitingly, while Erica was busy in driving.

"At least tell me where are we going," I ask. "We are going for clubbing," Sab said energetically.

Club not again I groaned. "Vee don't you dare to back out now" Sabrina warns.

"As if I have any other choice'' I said which makes her roll her eyes.

We enter the club, as I excepted the place was crowded people were busy drinking and making out. God is this the definition of having fun and being cool I thought to myself.

We took our seats the waiter started serving drinks to us. as he placed the drink in front of me. Erica was about to stop but I shut her by grabbing the drink. if drinking is counted as fun then I should do some fun.

"Vee, are you out of your freaking mind you have never touched alcohol and now you are planning to drink vodka what an ideal choice", Erica scolds me.

"Come on, Erica you both wanted me to have fun, so now if I am trying to have some fun don't stop me for doing it," I said.

Sab remain quite while Erica was shotting me draggers but it didn't stop me.

I took one shot of vodka then second, third then it turned into 5 shots of vodka.

"Hey, beautiful can I buy you a drink," a guy with a creepy smile asked while sitting beside me.

"No, thanks I am very well capable of buying drinks for myself so, I don't need your favour'' I said in an annoyed tone.

I thought he will get his clue that he has no chance here and he is wasting his time on me.

How wrong, I was that jerk grabbed my waist and was trying to kiss me. "Stop, leave me please" I begged "Nah, baby how can I stop I just started enjoying it and you want me to stop that's not happening," he said in his venom voice.

He was so close to me that I could feel his breath near my neck I was feeling so disgusted. Erica and Sabrina were nowhere at my sight my screaming was useless all people were busy with their self.

"Get, your shitty hands away from my girlfriend", I heard a familiar voice I know who it is and when he punched that creep it was confirmed he is indeed Richard.

"Hey, baby it's ok I am here don't be scared" I was crying badly and turn as a crying mess, I was feeling dizzy everything became blur and darkness took over me.

I woke with a big headache and argue to throw so I run into the washroom. "Baby are you okay" Richard, God so I was not imagining him he was really there.

"Baby don't force your pretty mind so much take the medicine it will help you to feel better then I will tell you how I came in the club," he said while giving me a glass of water.

"I wanted to surprise you by attaining your college graduation, as uncle and aunt will not able to attain it, I don't want you to feel lonely so I took my jet and came to surprise you but I was the one who got the surprise as your door was locked I called many times you but you weren't picking my calls. So, I called your friend Erica she gave me her number when she took you to the hospital when you got injured."

"I called her she was also not picking the calls that made me worried I thought something bad happened to you. finally, she answered my call and told me that my girl is in a club, she forgot to mention that you are drunk."

''As I entered the club I saw that creep bothering you that boiled my blood and I was in full range that I punched him though it was not so enough for him. he made you cry I really wanted to kill him" he said gritting his teeth.

"Richard, I am fine," I said. "Of course, you are fine because your knight with shining armour came on time to rescue you", he said by making me laugh.

"Baby, you really scared me what if I wouldn't be able to come there on time anything would have happened to you, do you know how hard was for Erica to handle both of you."

"Sabrina was throwing out when that creep came to you and Erica was helping her. promise me, baby, you won't do it again" he said.

I* promise I will never touch alcohol again, I am so happy that you came for my graduation I can't believe it" I said.

"How could I have miss my girl graduation, I just wanted to tell you, love, your family loves you," he said while smiling.

My mom and dad are gone to Dubai for a business deal so it won't be possible for them to come and sis was expecting her first baby, travelling is not good for the condition. I know that their reasons are valid but I will still miss them.

Thank you, Richard, for being with me and supporting me it really means a lot. "Hey, sweetheart I love you, I can do anything to make you happy you don't need to thank me," he said, while giving me a heart welcoming hug I love you too, I said.

Thanks for reading ❤

Please vote,
Comment
and share 💕