Chapter-30

Veronica Pov:

It has been one month we both had dropped the boom on our family, one freaking month in which I have been crying and trying to talk to my mother but she is not ready to talk with me she is really upset and angry from me.

Three weeks of the month flew and was spent by me in crying and I locked myself in my room. I didn't go out of my room.

I didn't sleep properly, I was not eating properly it was my way of punishing myself for hurting my mom and breaking her trust.

My father was worried about me he used to bring food for me and that was the only time I opened the door
of my room for taking the food tray which I barely touch.

Dad wasn't angry or upset from me that I hide my relationship, in fact, he knew it from Richard's engagement and was really happy about us.

Dad wasn't doing well and he was stressed because of the business and he was trying his best to solve the tension between me and mom but we both know that mom is not in a mood to hear anyone so we decided to give her time.

I decided to join my dad's business and the position of the CEO as dad is not well and sis is near her due date so it's my responsibility to join and help my father, he was very happy when I told him about my decision.

I hate Workaholic people but now I have turned into one. I was working on the new project when the knock grabbed my attention.

"Veronica, what the hell is wrong with you, why are you not picking my calls. I was so worried, I thought something bad happened to you" she said in a weak voice.

"I am sorry sis, I am fine you don't have to worry about me, my phone was on silent that's why I didn't see your call, please don't stress yourself because of me it's not good for your health."

"Veronica don't you dare to give me that 'I am doing fine' bullshit because I won't believe it, just look at yourself bags under the eyes, your swollen eyes and pale face is result of lack of sleep and diet so, little sister you're definitely not fine," she said.

''Veronica you haven't talked to me in this whole month not only me but also with Richard what we both have
done, that you're punishing us if you don't want to me it's okay at least talk to him. he is sick worried about you, his mom is also angry from him, you both need each other" she said.

I instantly feel so selfish and guilty it's true all this was not Richard's fault we both were together in this.

How I am so blinded in my anger that by punishing myself I was hurting the feelings of my loved ones.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt or worry you please, forgive me and I promise you I will clean all the mess I created," I said and pulled her into a hug.

" You better do otherwise I will kick your ass" she warned me.

"I love you sis", "I love you too Vee," she said.

It was 10:00 in the night and I was still doing my work, all the employees already left the office at 8:00 pm.

I was doing my paperwork when a noise disturbed my work, who it can be everyone has already gone.

I stood up from my chair and walk outside my cabin from where the noise was coming. suddenly I was lifted by a muscular arm, I grasp and screamed in fear.

"Easy, girl you are in safe hands" I heard a familiar voice not only the voice when I looked up I meet a grinning and indeed a familiar face of my boyfriend.

I punched on his chest "Richard are you mad you scared the shit out of me, and what the hell are doing here at this time" I fired questions on me.

"My girl will never change, so I as your good and handsome, the boyfriend will complete my duty and answer you."

"I am madly in love with you, I really didn't want to scare you and I am here to kidnap you and take you with me," he said.

"Kidnap, Richard are you drunk what is all this you are not making any sense," I said, but he was not listening to me and was busy in pressing the lift buttons by carrying me and taking me God knows where.

Richard Pov:

This is the moment I want to capture forever, my beautiful girlfriend in
my arms, this is the place where
she belongs.

I can't even express my feeling, I just want her to stay with me forever, our love story is definitely not a perfect or fairytale story. our story is like a roller coaster ride, up and down but the best part of it is we are together.

My driver opened the car door for me "Thanks Oliver", he nodded. I looked at my beauty who is sleeping in my arms like an angel. I didn't realize when does she sleep.

I remove the strands of hair from her face, she has dark circles around her eyes like she didn't sleep for days and she has become thin, I  know she didn't eat or sleep this whole month. I tried talk to her but she wasn't answering my calls.

I  decided to give her some time, I know how close she is to her mother and seeing her upset and disappointed was not easy for her.

I couldn't take it anymore one month was enough time so I  decided to kidnap my busy girlfriend from her workplace.

I reached my penthouse and told my maid to change Veronica's clothes and went into the bathroom to change into my nightclothes.

As I came back to my room, I smile appeared on my face. Veronica was changed into my shirt, which reached till her knees and my basketball shorts even in these oversize clothes she was looking beautiful as always and hot too.

I jump on the bed softly don't wanna wake her up. I curdled her "Baby I will never let you go, you are my life I love you so much" I whispered in her eyes and give her a goodnight kiss on her forehead.

Thanks for reading❤

Please do:VoteComment💭 And Share💕

Please do:
Vote
Comment💭
And Share💕