Chapter- 26

Song for the chapter I don't care by Ed sheeran and Justin bieber

I am happy and sad at the same time, the reason of being happy is because I am getting graduated and have achieved my dream of being an architecture by earning my architect degree, also my beloved boyfriend is here to share my happiness, sad because my parents will are not part of my happiness.

The graduation ceremony started and do you know who was the guest of honour it was none other than my beloved boyfriend, I mean seriously and that idiot was grinning and winking at me while giving me my degree and I, on the other hand, was shocked.

There was a graduation party, I really didn't want to go but as usual my friends insisted me to come so, I ended up going in the party but thanks to my saviour, Richard who picked me on time and saved me from fainting in that the boring party.

He took me to the mall, where we did a lot of shopping, fine I did a lot of shopping but hey, he was the one to suggest me for doing shopping by saying ''Baby, I didn't give you any graduation gift so I can bear the shopping for you'', he said making me laugh, I know how much he hates doing shopping.

Richard where are you taking me this is the way of my apartment, I don't want to do more shopping I am really tired, I said.

''Baby I know you're tired, I have a surprise for you and when you will see the surprise all your tiredness will vanish'' he said making, me  groaned.

''Suprise but I am not even dressed for the dinner," I said.

''Baby you don't need to put any special effects, you always look beautiful'' he said.

Finally, we reached our destination, it was a Chinese restaurant as we enter suddenly the light got off I got so scared I was calling Richard but he was not responding.

''Suprise, Vee'' I heard two familiar voices, then lightens got on and I see my both besties with a big smile.

Tamara and Ashley, I missed them so badly it's not we were not in touch with each other, we video other each other daily but still, it was not enough.

''Hey, Vee missed us'' we did our group hug and I cried while hugging them.

''Aww you will never change my emotional cute bestie'', Ashley said while wiping my tears.

Then I looked at Richard, he embraces me in a hug immediately, "Thanks it's the best surprise I ever received" I said.

''Don't thank me, baby, it such my little way of showing you my love that how much important you're to me and your happiness is my first priority you my world and I love you'', he said.

"I love you too thanks for being in
my life, thanks for supporting me whenever I needed you, thanks for always making me feel so special and loved thankyou for everything.''

''You won't stop thanking me, right''
''No'' I said to tease him, I felt a warm sensation in my body as he locked his lip on mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

My face turned like red tomato ''This is the only way to shut you my love and let me tell you how much I enjoyed shutting you'' he said while smirking at me.

''Excuse me for disturbing you love birds from your making out session, you both can continue it later but for now, have dinner instead of eating each other'' Tamara said by making me blush and earning a punch from me.

''Why you have such bad timing, you always interrupt in our romantic moments'' Richard complained like a little boy.

''What to do I love annoying you, it's my way of taking revenge from you for stealing my bestie from me and sharing her with you,'' Ashley said.

The dinner was awesome we talked Ash cracked lots of jokes it was very fun.

After the dinner, we all said goodbyes and Richard and I came back to my apartment and continued our intense yet passionate makeout session which was earlier disturbed by Tamara.

Thanks for reading 💟

Please do Vote and comment :)

Please do
Vote and comment :)