Chapter- 11

I ran towards my car and told Johnson to take me to my house as I have to pick James gift.

When I reached in my house and went to my room I didn't have time to change clothes so I pull my ponytail into a french plait and grab James gift it's a fast track watch, hope he likes it.

I went downstairs where Johnson was waiting for me in the car I sat in the car for going to James house.

I ring the doorbell of his house I mean mansion did I tell he lives alone in this big mansion. his father is a successful businessman but James doesn't live with his father he doesn't have good terms with his father.

I rang the bell again and finally, he opened the door "Oh my goodness you look gorgeous and hot'' he added.

Hot, I am wearing a simple black and white shade top and denim shirt with black jeans and snickers "hot" really James you such a cheapskate, "What I am telling the truth" he said. "Oh thank you, " I said sarcastically ."

"Okay enough of your stupid talks, we have to go somewhere so go and change your clothes," I said. "Change what's wrong with the clothes," he said.

"James shut up and change I won't take you with me in a polo shirt and basketball shorts" I yell on him he ran towards his room to change.

Finally, he came looking handsome he was wearing a white shirt denim jeans and a brown jacket.

"Vee I know I am handsome but still, you are making me feel awkward," he complains. "Okay let's go, otherwise we will be late.

We reached the hotel where we have prepared the party for him

" Vee where are you taking me James ask. "Just be quiet and walk with me."

"No, no, no you are taking me to meet someone you have fallen in love."

"How are you so sure I taking you to meet a guy," I asked curiosity"

"So, you want me to meet a girl, vee I thought you are straight," he said.

"Stop annoying me James just be quiet" I put my hand to cover his eyes.

"Girl what are you doing"Don't worry James I won't kill you," I ensure him
"I trust you with my entire life," he said, "Ehh, that was so cheesy James."

"I am relieved that you are not really planning to murder me vee, " he said.

"keep walking James, before I change my mind for not killing you" my warning made him quite.

"Okay now open your eyes surprise happy birthday idiot" he was really surprised.

"I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday and if you are mad at me you can shout on me," I said, by feeling nervous.

" Thanks, Veronica I never thought I will say this but I am lucky to have you in my life and so you deserve a hug."

"Hello, guys enough of your friendly hugs we all are also here and we also deserve an appreciation for the party" Ashley and Tamara, complained.

"I am sorry, thank you so much guys," James said. There were not lots of people in the party James sister and cousins, my two besties and my sis as you know James and his friend's zone.

"Thankyou veronica for doing all this
Crystal James's sister said".

"You don't thank me that's are friends to make each other happy," I said while hugging her.

So you must be thinking why James doesn't like to celebrate his birthday there is a reason for it his mother died on his birthday she went to bring present for his 13th birthday and when she was coming back she meets in car accident in which she died on spot James blame himself for the accident whereas his father engaged himself in his work after his wife died and send his daughter to his younger brother to take care of her, which leads James to live on his own.

The cake cutting start and Steffie also bought a cake and we already have a black forest cake so we decide a cake to be reserved for the cake fighting.

After all, it's his 17th birthday you must be thinking he is older than me I am 15 still we managed to be friends. so, the reason is my parents send me to school one year earlier and I was born in December which means they all are older than me but by just one year.

The cake fight became terrible James looks so good with cake makeup on his face.

He pulls me on his shoulder his one hand is on my back and the other occupied by cake which that idiot smash on me which made Tamara laughed like a mad person and ready to click our photo.

"I will kill you, James, " I warned but that didn't stop him and he smashed the cake on my face.

"You idiot it was one of my favourite tops"  I said angrily.

"Oh really I am sorry" and by saying that the idiot put more cake on my face and some on my hair.

Thank God I had tied my hair otherwise my hair would be a mess.

"James doesn't drop her I want to capture this beautiful moment" Tamara said by giving me a wink and she succeeds to click the photo I try to come down but James grip was too tight when he put me down. I ran and put the cake on Tamara's face and click her beautiful moment.

Do vote and comment❤