Chapter- 12

Song for the chapter "treat you better by Shawn Mendes."

Richard POV

When I woke up this morning and start getting ready for school. I went through my Instagram account and then I saw pictures posted by Tamara.

The pictures were enough to make my good morning into a terrible morning.

There were pictures of veronica where she was pulled on James's shoulder and the worse thing which added as fuel into my anger and the comments which make this terrible morning into the worst morning.

The comments were "Such a cute couple, beautiful couple, they look so cute together'' and not to forget the awww with love emoji 😘❤.

These comments were enough to piss me off cute my ass seriously how can people be so dumb by assuming them as a couple.

The thought of them being couple makes my blood boiled and the thing which hurts me the most is Veronica left my house in such a hurry without telling me the reason and I stood like an idiot.

I got it James life is not easy but it's doesn't mean he deserved Veronica to be his girlfriend and not to forget the fact they are not in a relationship.

I can't deny it anymore I have developed feelings for Veronica but I have a fear that these feeling results in breaking my heart, I have already
suffered heartbreak and I don't want to go through it once again.

Veronica POV

Next day in school I felt guilty of leaving Richard without telling him the reason behind but I didn't have a choice they both don't like each other that's the reason I didn't invite Richard in the party.

I didn't realise when Richard enter the class until I felt the movement of the chair when he sat beside me

"Hey, Richard how are you," I asked,

"Hii, I am fine," he said.

"Richard, I have to tell you something actually the reason I rushed from your house was that it was James birthday and I planned a party for him that's why I left in a hurry."

"It's okay, Veronica I understand you don't have to explain I saw the party pictures posted by Tamara on her Instagram account."

"Veronica me and James doesn't have a good equation but doesn't mean I have hatred for him. I am very happy that you were with him as he is not found in his birthdays."

"I know about his mother it's good to know there is someone like you beside him whenever he needs," he said. after the class, I decided to go cafeteria and check Instagram to see the pictures which Richard was talking about.

I was silently praying that she didn't put the picture of mine and James in which I am on his shoulder but who am I kidding to Tamara loves to give shocks to me.

She had posted our pictures the shoulder one and many pictures of James with cake makeup which was cute and she had also posted Ashley and her's cake pictures too but what shocked me was the comments on James and my picture Cute couple, they look so cute together and so on. what the hell then I saw the caption Tamara Wrote:

On our picture #beautiful moment.💖

This girl is gone I am going to kill her. I was beyond furious. I don't wanna talk to anyone so after school, I directly when to home.

"Hey sweetie you came, " mom said.

"Mom you came early from work" I was shocked to see my mom she  always comes late night from her work.

"Yeah sweetie I wanted to talk to you just sit ok how do I start she said." mom you scaring me what's it.

"Oh, sweetie don't me scared relax ok" she shows me the pictures posted by Tamara, seriously what's wrong with everyone today again the pics.

"My baby I am so happy for you I always loved James but I am just a little upset that my daughter is not comfortable to share with me that she is in a relationship, do you think I would scold you or object about it."

When I was listening to mom my reaction was somebody please kill me but I let her finished.

"Mom, it's not like that trust me we are just friends that's it and whenever I will find someone special I will tell you so don't be upset of something that doesn't exist."

"You are telling the truth there is nothing between you two I shook my head but James is a great guy apart of his anger issues, of course, he has his reason ." mom,

"Yes, you are right mom, he is a great guy and a very good friend but I don't feel for him apart from friendship."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆