Chapter-27

Veronica POV:

Richard will be going back to New York, tomorrow. we decide to enjoy this day, which is left with us with a cup of cappuccino. so we decided to go to the cafe which is just a few blocks away from my apartment.

Richard wanted me, go back with him as my studies are complete now, but I don't want to go so soon.

I want to stay for at least three days more to spend time with Sab and Erica as it will be our final goodbye.
Richard didn't say anything but I know he wasn't so happy with my decision.

As we reached the cafe and settled there, the waiter came to take our order. I was feeling uncomfortable with his stares, I tried so hard to ignore him but he was a real jerk before I could say something Richard noticed it.

"If you look at my girl one more time, I swear to God I will rip off your head you bast**d" Richard yell and grab everyone attention towards us.

I tried my best not to laugh as the waiter ran so fast as if he was chased by a dog.

Another waiter came back with our order. I smiled as I saw my coffee there was a beautiful heart made on my coffee. Then I looked at my nervous boyfriend.

When did you able to add this special effect Mr Knight, I asked while pointing on the coffee.

"Baby, it's nothing I am capable of doing anything for seeing you smile, without you being aware of my special effects," he said by giving me his charming smile. God, I love this man so much.

A/N: The present age of Richard is 21 while Veronica is 20 years old.

We were having a great time until we got interrupted by the sound of flash.

"Holy shit" I heard Richard cursing,
"How the hell these paparazzi always find out where I am and able to follow me to get their spicy and juicy news don't they have any other work to do," Richard said angrily.

While I, on the other hand, was frozen, by thinking about the consequences if they see us together.

"Baby, relax everything will be fine just wear your hood and leave rest of the thing to me," Richard said.

He started taking off his jacket and put it on my shoulders I gave him a weird look and he understood it as he explained.

"My love, we will be going from the back door" of the cafe and suddenly pulled me in a hug.

"Baby we will stay in this position so, that no one will be able to identify you," he said, making me blush my head was on his chest while his hands were around my waist, protectively.

"I take my words back paparazzi are the best because of them I am enjoying such a romantic moment and I am so in love with this position with you", he said while earning a punch from me.

We successfully came out of the cafe but I am 100% sure the paparazzi were definitely able to capture our pictures.

As expected we were all over the news and the headlines were "The young Billionaire was seen with a girl maybe his secret lover. we didn't succeed to capture the girl's picture but you can see in the pics they both so cozy with each other. she is definitely Richard knight's secret girlfriend. then what about his ex Hayley.

Richard switched the TV, as he wanted the media were not able to capture my pictures.

"I am sorry Richard I should have been careful while going in public with you, it is because of me your name is dragged like this" I said sadly.

I was feeling very guilty we were both together in this but he was the only who was suffering only because of me.

"Hey love, don't you dare to blame yourself especially for something that is not your fault and it was my idea for taking you in the cafe, baby you deserve a normal relationship like all the girls so, don't be sorry and forget about all this it's nothing," he said to calm me.

By the way, the paparazzi are the best, right Richard I said, teasing him."Oh, now you are enjoying this situation wait you will get punishment for teasing your boyfriend" by saying that this idiot started tickling me so badly that my stomach started paining.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and saved me from the punishment. Richard looked tense while seeing the caller ID, Richard who is it, I asked.

"My dad," he said, "Put the phone on speaker I also want to hear him, he switched on the speaker."

"Hey dad," Richard said nervously, he was really nervous. "Richard Knight I want to leave everything and come back straight away to New York, take tonight's flight and come back home. I don't want to listen to any excuse, so just do as I say" his dad in an authorized voice.

"Yes, dad I will see you at home," he said.
                  ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Now, what will happen to Richard, for that you have towait for the next chapter.

Hey guys thanks for reading ❤

Please

Do vote,💕And comment 💬

Do vote,💕
And comment 💬