Chapter- 16

6 months later:

Today is the special day of my sister. it's her engagement today with love of her life ' William'.

Things went great when they told our parents about their relationship in one of the dinner party. our families were surprised and happy. Stefanie and William were little shocked they didn't except our parents will take this news so smoothly neither did me and Richard.

I was more nervous than sis and William that my hands were shaking when they will telling during the dinner.

Richard was holding my hand under the dining table, of course, don't want to be caught by my our parents and spoil our sister and bro, special moment.

Then we got to know the reason, behind our parents not surprised and normal behaviour. They told us that they always wanted sis and William to get married, as they knew they both will make a wonderful and perfect couple.

Well, that's true they both are the inspiration of true love, loyalty, and respect they both have for each other.

''Veronica, how am I looking sis" said nervously, well this something new as I like my bossy sister as she is good when she orders.

''You are looking b... "I knew it, I am not looking good it's because I have put so much of makeup."

"Sis relax at least let me complete I am saying you are looking gorgeous if I was a guy I would have worship you and treat you like a queen I wink at her and for the make up you have put just one layer and it's your day enjoy it, my love."

'' Jesus, Veronica you do realise you are talking to me your elder sister, is it the way to talk with your sis.

''I am sorry sis", she winks at me as she was pulling my leg. well, I can't blame myself to admire her, as indeed she was looking so stunning in her grey gown, her hair was made in a side bun with silver earrings to complete her outfit.

Stefanie outfit above:

'' Alright let's go downstairs otherwise mom will storm here at any minute and girl that will not be good at all'' I said.

"Wait, where do you think you are going," sis asked, "Downstairs," I said in my duh tone.

''Nope, not until I give you a little touch-up, let's curl your hair little and little makeup. so, are you ready" sis asked, I give her the expression do I have a choice and I sit so that she can do whatever she wants to do with me.

''My goodness, I look at myself in the mirror I look beautiful, for that, I should appreciate my dress it's a beautiful plum colour two-piece dress which sis has picked for me, I don't have a very good choice so I always let her choose for me.

"Thank you, sis, you are the best," I tell her, "That I know let's go otherwise we will be late," she said, I nodded in response. Veronica outfit below:

The ring ceremony started William bro, was looking really handsome in his black suit and not to forget my boyfriend was looking so devilishly handsome in his navy blue suit

The music, start and the newly engaged were dancing, the song was
''Thousands years'' by Christine Perri, I was so enjoying seeing them that I didn't realise someone clears his throat.

'' May I dance with you Veronica," it was none other than Richard God, what I do with this boy.

''Richard what are you doing" I said in a whisper.

"What it looks like," he said in the same tone. ''Honey it's alright it's just a dance my mom said.''

Then he grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. he put his hand on my wrist tight and so protectively, Richard "what are you doing" I asked I know it's stupid of me to ask him this as he is doing all this intentionally.

What, can't I even dance with my girlfriend, "Really are you drunk",

"And why do you think so sweetheart" "Because you are acting like a drunken. genius our families don't know about us and we don't know how well they take it, it's not necessary they will take it as smoothly as they got to know about sis and William bro" I said.

''I am sorry baby I know I should have control myself but I was not able to stop myself to come near you. you are looking so freaking beautiful that I did not want any guy to show you his charm and get the opportunity to dance with you, not even my cousins who are staring at you like hawks, bastards" he said.

"Richard, seriously you are saying this the guy who is looking so handsome that every girl present here can't resist their eyes without looking at you," I said.

''Oh my God someone is jealous by my handsome personality".

"I am not jealous I am just saying" I defend myself, "Then why am I feeling like something is burning," he said while teasing me."

"Fine, I will search for someone who will not tease me," I said.

"Hey, don't ever try that you belong with me and you are mine," he said, in a possessive tone, he and his possessiveness I thought to myself.

After the dance, I walked towards the restroom, suddenly someone put a hand on my mouth and took me to a room panic run to my whole body.

"Baby relax it's me Richard don't be scared please, stop crying baby shh" I didn't realise that I was crying.

"You idiot what were you thinking I was ready to have a panic attack", I yelled at him.

"I am sorry I didn't plan to scare you. I just wanted to spend some time alone with you" he hugged me.

"Veronica, Richard" we turn to see William brother with shock on his face and we both froze.''

Do vote and comment ❤