𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 𝓟𝓽 2

🤤TRAY🤤              ___________________

              🤤TRAY🤤
              ___________________

    I was at Blue Magic looking for India ,    because I was supposed to slide through and get another dance from her    I was searching through all the V

    I was searching through all the V.I.P private rooms , they were either empty or    occupied. I kept looking until I got to one      room that had red lights.

    I saw these two dudes ontop of these girls , and one of them looked like India
I hit the dude in the back the head with my gun , I punched him in the face repeatedly until he passed out.

   The other guy came behind me and tried  hitting me but I turned around and shot him in his leg I helped India and this other girl up off of the floor .

   India was knocked out with bruises all over her face, the other girl was alright she just looked beaten up as well though
"Come on let's go ima take y'all home" I said talking to the girl she nodded and I carried India bridal style.

     We left the club and got in my car I sat India in my passenger seat carefully as her friend got in the back seat I got in my side of the car ,started it up , and started to drive

  "Thank you for saving us" the girl in the back said "It's no problem , I'm Blade by the way" I said "I'm kianna" she said
"So , um whats you're address" I asked
"You know those little small apartments next to the all the crack heads on 76th that's where I live" she said .

  "I know exactly where that's at" I said as   she nodded and started to fall asleep in the back seat , India started to wake up she looked around then stared at me    "what the hell happened" she said in a   raspy sleepy voice .

     "I just so happened to be looking for you in the club I looked around until I saw you in one room you were knocked out , some weirdos in the club were tryna rape you and your friend Kianna , I basically beat them up and we left the club, and now I'm driving you guys home" I said. "Thank you Blade I appreciate you" she said giving a weak smile , damn if I wasn't married to Jennifer I would've been cuffed India but even if I tried to leave Jennifer she would try to kill me so there's no reason of trying .