𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32

Shoutout to African sista xOmqAlyssa  for helping me with this chapter LOVE U POOH 🖤

My birthday was June 20th I was supposed to upload this chapter that day but I didn't ... thank you everyone for the birthday wishes😁💙

T R A Y
A year later

Its been one year since India got shot, I've been taking care of Josiah by myself trying to keep my mood
swings and depression under control and away for him.

Quince got 10 years in prison for kidnapping while Kelly got 30 years in prison for attempted murder.

I've been taking my pills more often, and some days I feel like giving up but I know I have stay strong for
India.

Today is Josiah's birthday and it's kinda sad because India isn't here with us but I'm gonna throw Josiah the best birthday party ever because that's what she would want.

"Happy birthday Josiah" everyone yelled.

He smiled before blowing out his candles.

Everyone clapped in excitement before grabbing a knife to cut the cake.

"Tray we have a surprise for you and Josiah" Dev said.

"Ight what is it" I said picking Josiah up from his chair.

"Close your eyes Jo man and follow me Tray" He said.

I nodded before following after him.

"Do you think you know what the surprise is?" He asked.

"Nah but I'm really anxious".

"Just guess man" he said smacking his teeth.

"I swear to God you better not have brought no strippers around my son"

"Bruh- its way better than that just wait I promise you" he said as we walked into this extremely dark room.

"What the hell?" I questioned before the light turned on.

"Open ya eyes Josiah" I heard dev say

"Surprise!" A group of my friends and family said popping out of nowhere.

And there she was, India. She looked over to me and Josiah and pulled us into a big hug. I could hear her cry hard onto my shoulder.

"I missed y'all so much" she said as she pulled out of the hug.

"We missed you more, are you alright?"

"Yea I'm great just a little sore I'm glad I'm able to see my baby on his birthday"

"I wanna talk to you" I said before putting Josiah down.

"Okay"

"Come on JoJo lets go chill" Dev said walking over to him, taking his hand and leading him to the party room.

We sat down on the couch near us and I started off the conversation.

"Well imma just say it right off the bat, I never knew how much I loved you until I lost you. I-I-I really was scared you don't know how many times I wanted to give up but I'm glad you're okay "

"I love you too Tray but not as much as you love me, I can't love you the same anymore not after what you did to me"

"It wasn't me Indiana I already told you that."

𝐕𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐍 (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें