𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

🖤💲INDIA🖤💲

I was sleeping peacefully in Trays guest room .... that was until I heard yelling and screaming "I'm not dumb Tray are you fucking her ?" I heard Jennifer yell. "No baby I swear I'm not , it ain't like that Jennifer chillll" he said as I heard glass chatter (shaking my damn head) I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth .

After I was done with all of that I went downstairs going to the living room seeing Jennifer mushing Tray in head , I walked pass them going into the kitchen and she mean mugged me.

"This is wtf I'm talm bout why tf is she walking like that" she slapped him

Because you're nigga been dicking me down while you were outta town

I chuckled lowly and grabbed me an apple from the fruit bowl . "And what the fuck is funny akekehaha bitch" she yelled at me.

"Bitch excuse the hell outta me ? you mad mad because you're nigga been in these gu-"

"Woah woah India" Tray cut me off , "nah Tray I'm leaving , when you figure out who you want to be with call me because this ain't it nigga tell her about us don't lie" I said.

"What is she talking about Tray don't tell me that you've been lying when I asked you if you've been fucking her" she said tapping her foot . "I don't know what she got going on or what she's talking about baby" he says tryna sound all innocent

"Ohhhh wow lets not act like you ain't been having sex with me in you and your wife's bed ... let's not act like you haven't been coming to strip club to see me Tray , and lemme not leave this out you told me you were gonna divorce her to be with me last night fucking liar" I yelled.

"You did what Tray" she said . "Baby listen I'm sorry" he pleaded.

"I won't do it again baby I promise" he said grabbing her and hugging her
"I forgive you Tray..... but this bitch gotta go" she said rolling her neck towards me .

"Oh don't worry this bitch right here is leaving and Tray lose my damn number" I spat

I went back upstairs grabbing all my clothes and putting it in my duffle bag .

I grabbed my phone and called my sister

"Hello?" Nina said

"Nina I need you to pick me up" I said

"I told you not to go over there I'm on my way" she said as I heard shuffling in the background.

"Aight" I said before hanging up

.

35 minutes later
My sister had texted me saying she was outside so I grabbed everything I needed and went downstairs

I walked passed tray who was sitting on the couch by myself because Jennifer had left to go to the store "India wait" he said standing up .

"What Tray" I said dropping my bag , "don't leave me" he said walking over to me

"You picked who you wanted Tray it's cool .. that's your wife I can't never come first because of the love you have for her" I said shaking my head.