𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

"Nobody Wants Death Because Nobody Wants Life To End" - X 💕

ITS OUT NOW

Nae- I'm trying to push through everything so bare with me if the last few chapters are bad 🙃

Please comment because I get 200-1000 views each chapter and some of y'all don't even comment, ghost reading and shit.

INDIA

"Hey Tray ...what the hell" I said walking into the room.If you're wondering how I got in I used my old key.Tray was laid out on the bed as his blood rushed down his arm going onto the floor.I was in literal shock, I panicked rushing over to him checking got his pulse seeing that he still had one. I quickly called Kelly telling her what I saw and asked her to come over ASAP. Minutes later she came as Tray still had a pulse which I was relieved about.

"What the fuck happened India" She asked as she helped me get him up from the bed taking him out the room."I don't know I just saw him like this, we gotta get him to the hospital quick" I said as she nodded."Be careful" she warms as he walk down the stairs having each of Trays arms wrapped around us.We put him in the back seat of his car and I sat with his head in my lap.  "Come on drive" I said rushing her as I held onto Trays hand tightly as he held my hand back."We almost there" she says as I can feel step on the gas harder.

Minutes later ... at hospital

"So it looks like he tried to harm himself or something did he have any depression?" The doctor asked with a clipboard in her hand."Uh yes he had Bipolar Depression and Dissociative identity disorder" I said shaking looking at Trays pale face."I see, in our records it says he has prescriptions for those, Has he been taking his medication?" She says

"No actually he hasn't.. but when he does it just get worse".
"Well I don't know what to say to that so we'll just keep running test again for more stuff and let us know if you need anything" the doctor said before leaving the room. The room then grew silent, I sighed before grabbing my purse and leaving the room. I needed some time

"You ready to go? Already ?" Kelly asked ."Yeah can you take me to my mom? I wanna see her" I said as Kelly nodded.

-3456 WesternMoust Ave-

"Where's my mom?" I asked the man that was laid out in front of her apartment.

"I don't know" he said before coughing.

I signed before walking over him going inside the apartment.It looked a fucking mess, it smelled extremely bad. I held my breath before walking around until I spotted something.A body, a female figure to be exact. The woman was laid out on her stomach naked with blood gushing out her mouth.

I quickly flipped the woman over to see her face.The face revealed my mom.Kelly!" I yelled with tears.

"India what's wrong, what the fuck-?. what happened ?" She said"M-my mom Kelly my fucking mom" I said crying almost having hard time breathing."Oh shit imma get the ambulance" she said running out the room the house.I held onto her tight as phone rang in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered with tears "Hi India, this is Doctor Conrad from the hospital uh I got some news on Tray" he sounded real sad so I got real worried.

"What is it" I questioned ."Tray... he uh , he didn't make it. I'm sorry" he said

My heat caved in.."Thank you for telling me that" I sniffed. "I had no choice and again I'm sorr-" before he could finish I hung up on him.

I gasped before crying hard.I saw the ambulance come in the room, taking my mother out my arms. They checked her pulse I saw the paramedic guy shake his head at his partner and his partner nodded back, instead of placing her on a stretcher they put her in a white bag and zipped it up.

"What are y'all doing?". "She isn't responsive, sorry to tell you but she's dead" the cop said as."Wait can't y'all do something"

"We can try to get the drugs out her system because we know she's on something but until then we will have to investigate who did this to her, we can't revive her she looks drained" he said before leaning the my mother's body.I walked outside as I saw the ambulance drive off.

"Kelly take me home" I whispered

"Come on" She said holding me.

This is so trash I've been running out of ideas, I keep thinking about this nigga I can't get him out my mind. But I'm trying so hard