𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31

Imma try and upload everyday so this book can end faster. I'm going to end this book with 40 chapters and continue part 2 of the book where I left off.

INDIA POV RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER (just for anyone who forgot what happened)

India reunites with Tray but finds bad news

When I went inside he already was changed out of the hospital gown. "Oh my god Tray" I said hugging him.

For some reason it took him a while to hug back.

I pulled of the hug and he examined me slowly, "I'm sorry but do I know you" he says making tears well up in my eye.

"Tray it's me India, we have a child together" I say trying to make him to remember but it just wasn't clicking for him.

"Uh I'm sorry but I don't recall" he says

"Tray don't do this to me" I cried

"I'm sorry India, or whoever you are but I don't remember you at all" he said

I sighed before the doctor walked in the room.

Fast forward they talk

"You ready to go?"

He looked up at me as a smile grew on his face

"Yes" he replied before getting up from the chair.

Car ride

"So how old is our son" he asked as I continued to pay attention to the road.

"Just a couple months, he'll be one August"

(This story is written in a different time so don't get confused)

"Oh so are we together?"

"No we've been broken up for a while actually"

"Why?" He said as we pulled up in front the house.

"You cheated" I say stopping the car

"Oh damn, I was dumb for doing that even if I don't remember doing it. I still think you deserve better and you had every right to leave me and do better" he says

"Yeah, here's your key to the house and your pills" I said handing him his stuff.

"Thank you for everything India"

"No prob" I smiled as he got out the car

And with that I pulled off going to my house, were my current boyfriend was waiting for me...

I went inside the house to see my boyfriend Quince watching tv.

"Yo where you been B, I've been waiting all fucking day" he yelled as his Bronx accent boomed through the house.

"Blade was in the hospital, I just took him home, ok?" I said dropping my purse and keys on the dinner table.

"No it's not okay! Why couldn't one of those ho's he be fucking around with take his ass home. You love this nigga still or something because that's the vibe you give me yo." He yelled