𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

T R A Y P O V (excuse any damn errors because I know there's some)

"They say it's a possibility that she might lose the baby" He says.

My heart dropped immediately, when he said that.

"Don't worry they said it's a possibility she'll be find it's all in God's hand, I understand what your goin through, my wife recently lost our son it's hard I know"

"I need to see her right now, at least tell her that I might be in jail for a
while" I sighed playing with fingers a little.

"Come on" he says as I could see that he felt bad for me.

In the car  (their person/tray POV )
The car ride was extremely silent, I was on the verge of crying and I never cry. I lose everything that I touch if I lose India and Josiah I just might kill myself.

"We're here" Officer Carl says stopping the car.

"I don't wanna go in yet... scared of what the doctors might say".

Carl sighs and gets out his side of the car before closing the door.

He opens the back seat door and signals for Tray to get out.

"Come on get out" Carl says

Tray sighs sadly before getting out as Carl closes the door for him after.

They go into the hospital as all of India's family were packed in the waiting room.

Tray spots Nurse Brown from across the room and rushes over to her.

"Oh my Tray, it's good to see you are you doing good?" Nurse Brown says kinda in a worried way because all of India's blood was on shirt.

"I'm fine, um what room is India Marie in ?" He says looking behind her a bit.

"Follow me right this way".

They walk up to room 5B, Tray looks through the glass window on the door to see India laying there sleep in sound.

"Mister Billingsley, are you goin to go in?" Nurse Brown asks

He nods before taking a deep breath and walking in the room.

Nurse Brown wonders off somewhere and Tray softly closes the door.

He sat in the chair that was in the corner of the room and put his head down in disappointment.

He felt like if he wasn't so possessive, insecure and crazy he would be a better a man. His disorder was taking a toll on him and nothing can work not even his pills.

He started to cry knowing that he would be in jail for a long time, he probably won't see Josiah's birth.

"Tray?"

India was finally awake, her face was extremely pale.

"Baby your awake, I'm so sorry. I don't wanna put you through this anymore" Tray said wiping away his tears.

"It's my fault not yours maybe if I didn't lead him on without knowing I was we wouldn't be in this situation"

Tray stayed silent as he looked at the 6 pound baby that was laying right on her chest.